Name Something You Really Like, But Marks You as An Old Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Westerns.

Grew up with Rawhide, Wagon Train, Maverick, Magnificent 7, and Eastwood spaghetti westerns, et al.
Last great western was Silverado, and that was 35 years ago.

Also Old Spice - still use it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
CD’s
I started collecting CD’s again when was in California this past couple years. It’s epic cause nobody wants CD’s anymore and are going for vinyl for that nostalgic vibe.
So instead me and my buddy stsrted collecting CD’s around LA. Right now I have like 300 CD’s and counting, and ones that I couldn’t find back in the day. I pick them up for $3.50 and sometimes $1.50.
Way ahead of the curve here with these things. I know CD’s are gonna come back into fashion in about 4 to 5 years just like vinyl has made a comeback. But i can’t do vinyl cause now it’s totally busted and vinyl goes for $30 new and $28 vintage. NUTS

I like the clarity of CD’s really - remember when CD’s were all the rage.? Cause they were awesome. Downloads blow. And the backlash is coming

I’m old!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember in the 70’s, I would see commercials for oldies record collections not found in the stores, with artists like:Tommy Dorsey’s orchestra, Glenn Miller,etc...1940’s era musical hits

In the 80’s, they switched to Selling 50’s hits to the old folks.

In the 90’s, they did the 60’s nostalgic hits

I believe they might have done the same with 70’s, in the 00’s? LP’s and CD’s even are not mass produced as they were, so maybe they have stopped offering them after that. Wouldn’t you know it that they quit doing those specials with the good shyte recorded in the 80’s? Not all that old people music like they used to sell...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Arcades with games only. No food or dinner parties.

Roller rinks. (Before roller blades)

Cokes in glass bottles

Playing outside

Boob jobs weren't invented yet

Land lines....before answering machines

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
everything-you-shoul-8_1600x0w.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Arcades with games only. No food or dinner parties.

Roller rinks. (Before roller blades)

Cokes in glass bottles

Playing outside

Boob jobs weren't invented yet

Land lines....before answering machines
I remember before the age of portable phones, they had those 20 foot phone cords for kids who wanted privacy....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
My Drink of Choice...I put the "Old" in the Old Fashion.
View attachment 37568

Den
These guys are about 45 minutes down the road from me in Bardstown and Loretto. I go down to Boone’s Butcher to fill my freezer with steaks, ox tails, pork bellies, and ribs, and to visit Gethsemane Abbey, so next time I run down in. that neck of the woods I’ll see what they got going that’s exclusive, pick it up, and report back.
I have been wanting to take the tour but don’t enjoy Bourbon hahah. So i’ll see what perks I get and pass them along.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't think of anything for me. Probably because:

:p ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read actual books. That's pretty old school...