Name Something You Really Like, But Marks You as An Old Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have two products that I use, that few kids probably ever use.

*Original Old Spice
* Ivory Soap (99% Pure)

I like the scents of both, with neither being overpowering. Hate to say it, but my Great Grandpa wore Old Spice and I think of
him when I splash it on.... I know that @ReekofRams probably goes whole hog, old school with the Bay Rum...

How about you guys?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm a Dapper Dan man! Only pomade that I buy! ~ -X-
@-X-

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bourbon, I was a beer guy in my younger years maybe some Jack Daniels or some other mixed drink. But it's pretty much exclusively bourbons now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bourbon, I was a beer guy in my younger years maybe some Jack Daniels or some other mixed drink. But it's pretty much exclusively bourbons now.
Kentucky Gentleman for Old School! Aged 6 months in a fine plastic bottle

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Are young people into model trains? Stuff like that?

Last Christmas I dug out my childhood train. Mostly untouched since 1984.

The train is S scale, so track is like 2” wide or something. You can assemble on a hardwood floor, clicking end to end.

Anyway I played with that thing for hours on Christmas. It kept breaking, wheel falling off, etc. It took superglue to get it running. It was in repair more than it ran on this day.

As a kid I’d do the same thing. Take it apart. Put it back together. Buy parts. Fix stuff.

Do kids do that today? Mine never did.

My post is slight off the topic of product. But maybe fits.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are young people into model trains? Stuff like that?

Last Christmas I dug out my childhood train. Mostly untouched since 1984.

The train is S scale, so track is like 2” wide or something. You can assemble on a hardwood floor, clicking end to end.

Anyway I played with that thing for hours on Christmas. It kept breaking, wheel falling off, etc. It took superglue to get it running. It was in repair more than it ran on this day.

As a kid I’d do the same thing. Take it apart. Put it back together. Buy parts. Fix stuff.

Do kids do that today? Mine never did.

My post is slight off the topic of product. But maybe fits.
Old model train homer bastid. I hope you wore the old timey Engineer hat while eating a burger during train time?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree with Ivory soap buy a few bars now and then. Reminds me of my grandmothers house everything smelt of Ivory soap. Simpler time. Scent would be Canoe there is one nobody remembers, wore it all thru High school just had a clean smell to me anyway.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
80's hair band shirts :

1595329779177.png

yeah, it's 3/4 sleeve as well ................

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
A record player and my vinyl collection. I love the cracking sound the needle makes on older records. It’s nostalgic.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Before COVID closed down restaurants in NYC, on weekends, I would buy a newspaper (most just read the news off their phones now), go to coffee shops (not many left around here), order corned beef hash and eggs (most places no longer even serve it) and enjoy breakfast ... not brunch.

Needless to say, I eat those breakfasts alone.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Late 70's and 80's comedy movies...Great Outdoors, Animal House, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Goonies, Spaceballs..and the list goes on. My kid and GF's kids think I am insane.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I really like younger women.

I also would really like to call, and enforce, a traveling penalty on a large majority of the plays that I see in NBA games today.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Civil war history, the James-younger Gang, classical antiquity, Sergio Leone westerns, original outlaw country (like Waylon Jennings) and my favorite shows as a kid, Dukes of Hazard.
I'm 39 but all my life I have been called an old soul....