My 2023 RAMBLINGs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Enjoyed training camp - now the season will be here before we know it.

Brycen Hopkins was my standout.I think he will add a little extra something The Rams haven’t had since Gerald TE Everett left & Mundy as well.

I look for the TE’s(group) to have a BIG season . 1,000 yards 10 TD’s. That’s a neat forcast & or ballsy prediction. @end of season(look).

The offensive line is another thing that showed depth.

My GF loved K. Williams & his exciting energy.He is going to be tough out of the backfield.

The Robinson & Johnson WR’s add The WR group some serious veteran depth along with the young WR’s.
-Kupp looked a step slower & then got hurt.IMO he is just GREAT & WILL be back to his normal self.He just makes plays & Stafford trust him. That TD catch though from Bennett was a thing of BEAUTY for RAM Fans.Probably the Highlight of Training Camp. Such Copper’esk

Just adding when Sean Mcvay calls out who The Most Impressive Player in Training Camp was & this is after the 2nd day of scrimmage against Oakland. It says a lot. So Brycen Hopkins should feel good about himself.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Zach Vanvakenburg maybe gave up The Edge,but he is not afraid of contact & works hard.
- Call me :) Impressed!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So I guess you like the Brown Bros.
Yes - The D- Line Eric Henderson has worked hard with. AD99 brought them up a week ago in an interview as well.Johan Williams is underrated.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Johan Williams is underrated.

I like Jonah Williams. Was glad he made the Rams' 53-man roster the past two seasons. However, let's be a little realistic here. Williams is 28 years old. He has 437 career defensive snaps, and 1/2 a sack.

The simple truth is that for the Rams to be good in 2023, a lot of unproven (mostly young) players will need to play well and contribute. I hope it happens.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like Jonah Williams. Was glad he made the Rams' 53-man roster the past two seasons. However, let's be a little realistic here. Williams is 28 years old. He has 437 career defensive snaps, and 1/2 a sack.

The simple truth is that for the Rams to be good in 2023, a lot of unproven (mostly young) players will need to play well and contribute. I hope it happens.

I hear you & your totally right.His numbers are what they are & it doesn’t lie.I’ll be able to know more in a week.The defensive rotation is concerning.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Defensive Line is unsettled.I can care less about WTF WHINNER Ram Fans are saying!
The Raheem Morris & Bobby Brown Haters will keep coming out.
—Copeland has been a solid Ram & has been better than Hoecht.Williams was the 3rd from that Covid group of UDRFA’s. Using them as examples of how The Rams defensive cycle has gone under Sean Mcvay Les Snead- we all remember McSnead.(lol)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I still haven’t even seen The Rams Raiders preseason,but sort of geek up on Allen Davies.
He was The 1 Ram in training camp that I really want to see.
—I don’t think WE RAM FANS actually know what this Rams
OFFENSE is really going to look like.Reporters might have a clue? Then again ?
—From The start though we can see from last week & The Numbers at TE what direction or IDEA’S they have.

LOOK for 12 -& POWER Run game
ball control & then the Big Spash Plays.

Brycen Hopkins,Allen Davies & HigBeast all are BIG,Strong,& can catch. Add Hopkins against smaller CBs is going to be tough to stop.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams have not has as much TALENT on OFFENSE under Sean Mcvay!!!!

Stafford - Kupp - Higbee
Akers - Jefferson - Hopkins
K.Williams-Tutu- Robinson-Freeman

Sko,Davies,PUKA

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Zach Vanvakenburg maybe gave up The Edge,but he is not afraid of contact & works hard.
- Call me :) Impressed!

Glad he made the squad & will have an impact because of his motor & doesn’t give up.

Players like Zach make other players better.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I still haven’t even seen The Rams Raiders preseason,but sort of geek up on Allen Davies.
He was The 1 Ram in training camp that I really want to see.
—I don’t think WE RAM FANS actually know what this Rams
OFFENSE is really going to look like.Reporters might have a clue? Then again ?
—From The start though we can see from last week & The Numbers at TE what direction or IDEA’S they have.

LOOK for 12 -& POWER Run game
ball control & then the Big Spash Plays.

Brycen Hopkins,Allen Davies & HigBeast all are BIG,Strong,& can catch. Add Hopkins against smaller CBs is going to be tough to stop.

The Rams keeping Hunter Long shows me how Physical this 2023 is going to be.

Adding Dotson being a big body helps FINALLY SOLIDIFYs
THE INSIDE PROTECTION!! THE DEPTH is AWESOME!!!

The NUMBER ONE goal is protect Matthew Stafford.I think NFL Fans forget it’s still a QB league.

Sticking to 1,200 yards Rushing for Cam Akers & 1,000 yards Receiving from The TE’s .
-Plus 10 TD’s total from both.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Having 16 players on Practice squad is nice ???

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will go to Vegas,but taking the chance(time) to get the better value . If the RAMS win the first 2
games I ain’t going.

In 2015 & 16 had The Rams over 7 1/2 & 7.Wonder why I didn’t like Fisher.In some senses he had more talent.

I know I go all over the place.Some Ram Fans will get this reference.Fisher didn’t have Cooper Kupp & or Torry Holt.

If you look at both Ram WR’s you should able to see the Parallel of what they have meant to The Rams over there careers.

TexasRam

Legend
The Rams have not has as much TALENT on OFFENSE under Sean Mcvay!!!!

Stafford - Kupp - Higbee
Akers - Jefferson - Hopkins
K.Williams-Tutu- Robinson-Freeman

Sko,Davies,PUKA
Disagree.

2018 we had Kupp, Cooks, Woods and Gurley. Not to mention the Oline with Sullivan, Saffold and Whitworth.

We have more depth at TE though, and one can argue Stafford over Goff.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I find it interesting now even more as a post about Ram WR’s and the history.We can find some similarities in say let’s say with Puka & having Van Jefferson only because both players were Transfers who both were winners.
Tutu Atwell should be really exciting.I still wonder who will be The Rams PR? (Puka?).
D. Robinson actually brings better pure WR skills than say A-“Robinson last season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Disagree.

2018 we had Kupp, Cooks, Woods and Gurley. Not to mention the Oline with Sullivan, Saffold and Whitworth.

That’s 3 WR’s vs. 6. I didn’t mention Ben Sko,but in training camp DAY 1 Kupp on the left & Sko on the right.If the numbers were changed you’d have a hard time telling them apart.
-Same Higbee & Hopkins the exception is Brycen looks stronger,faster, & better hands.
He scored ever day( opulent times)
—Davies Allen was who I wanted to see & never really did.(Long either). We saw Allen against The Raiders.Still have to swallow watching the Denver game in a couple days.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Disagree.

Just to keep to arguing Goff & Stafford? REALLY?

Tell me this- are you talking NOW or Stafford 2023 & Goff in 2018?

A Healthy Stafford vs. say a 3rd year Goff there is no comparison.Can you please give me 2 first rounds picks.

That said Goff in 2023 has a solid chance to make it to The Superbowl & has a way easier schedule with a down season from the NFC Central. (Might be a good win total play).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
TexasRam I’ve been to Training camps every season & as a player like Tom Brady says each season is trying to climb that highest mountain again with another group.You never know the conditions & elements that are ahead.

I saw Todd Gurley working after practice on different drills each day to get better catching the ball.Ekler from San Diego works in practice over & over which is a different coaching style.

Rogers as a rookie would work extra.Not sure if he was around for 2 training camps.(anyways I could go on).

That said have you seen Kyren Williams yet? My GF saw him twice this season.She said I love that guy,he just goes makes a (play) TD & then runs back on the other side of the field.If I got
Jersey I want number 23.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - Talk about numbers & players. We can go on about this rookie class & all 14 making the roster.The is #32 who stands out.

LMAO - with BubbaRam-have to say I saw Ramball & BubbaRam,but couldn’t give myself up.I owe him a couple beers,but timing wasn’t right.

That said he didn’t go watch The Defense like I did. I called The Zack VanVakenburg & said he would make the team. #51 BubbaRam (lol).

If you turn the #32 over you get #23. The Rams had 2 #23’s in camp.Some dude when I said watch Whiterspoon #23 he said that’s Williams.I said in White,not blue.

Point is Ahkelo Whiterspoon The Rams veteran starting CB got his REAL RAMS jersey #44.

Does anyone know who wore #44? I know it sounds stupid,so BubbaRam.

Copeland got cut which was surprising,but The Rams pulled the old Rabbit out of the Hat.
IMO it was to protect #32 & he is going on IR.The pup list is a different thing I believe.There are a lot of posters here that now that so much better than I do. I’m just guessing like I always do,but solid evaluation.

BTW- Oldschool to translate on Copeland- I was wrong.Then again I now think he is even more underrated than before.which is funny imo.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Brown Bro’s- Earnest Brown got a couple shout outs.He has worked hard & Mcvay said something funny as he is a DE.
I like how hard he WORKS!! I like his LEADERSHIP!! AD99 likes lining up with him as well.
He will be coming off The Edge & I say he will easily have 7 sacks this season?(wouldn’t be a bad future bet CGI o/u).

Just to let Rams Fans know in the Bull Ring with coach Eric Henderson he leads the sleds.AD99 works as hard as anyone,but that DL group is going to be good.