My 2023 RAMBLINGs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just makes more sense than blowing up to many posters post.

2023 should be fun & personally I’m not that SuperBowl & done guy.I love The Rams & enjoy most the development of these young players & nobody pick ups out of no where.

Just having Troy Hill back & seeing what DT J.Williams does are just pure players to cheer for.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
An example of blowing up a post ,but adding sort of predictions or views.

E.Jones is so you & ready to explode coming into training camp working with Wagner.Crazy how much different that group is in 2022 compared to the start of 2021.

Your taking draft pick Lewis & Garrett are being counted on big time.LMAO at the difference there & How UNDERATED LEONARD FLOYD is!!

$$ 64 million to help win a SuperBowl.He said it best ,whole heartedly & truthful. Dude is the real deal.Saw him in OTA’ -(sofi) & what a special player.

Mcvay loves & has this whole mentoring thing going on which is AWESOME & AMAZING!! Btw - he is finally getting married.Timing is wild. He should have an excellent summer,But Ukrainian defending themselves is SAD!!!!

Much love to AD99,Jalen?,Kupp. I just try to see how you can pay all these

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
SoRam did you forget to take your meds this morning?

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I just thought it all should be in Blue Font.
I am confused as to whether it should be blue font or not.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Am I the only one who saw this thread and thought YIKES?

I don’t think so,but then again I’m looking forward to The 2023 season. As always a miss type.Just pumped about Thursday because it’s just about here.

The cuts have been made & The 53 man roster is filled. The practice squad is set to lead The Rams in 2022 & help provide player development for 2023.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Bills -

Thankful for Roger Saffold.He gets to go up against a couple of Rams.AD99 & Gaines will be lined up against him a couple of times.Helped take The Rams to the SuperBowl & left.

Von Miller helped The Rams win a SuperBowl & left. What he meant to The Rams was priceless. He was a NFL SuperBowl MVP! That Mentorship is what Sean Mcvay thrives his TEAMS on!

I guess the thing that gets me most STOKED on is The Rams Leadership & mentoring. Just looking at The Rams Team Captains should get Rams Fans stoked as well.

Greg’Freaking’Gaines is in such good shape.His speed has gotten better each seasons.His grit & playing through pain had a HUGE FACTOR in The Rams winning a SuperBowl.

The thing is is each moment & play means something,weather it means just getting through the next down.
Without one play you might not get The Next Play!!

A@Robinson from Bama & Detroit has shown GREAT LEADERSHIP & is not a team Captain,but probably 1 of The Best at Mentoring.He works with Eric Henderson who is a perfect example of his Leadership works from The Top Up.

Example is what Raheem Morris brings as a Defensive coordinator &
A GOOD MAN.He is helping young coaches get better & gives back to his fellow coaches to be better working hard. - Smarter & still being able to take the time for family.

It’s a Ramble but come The 4th quarter YOU who LOL will see how all those little things payoff.

A’Robinson from the Jags & Bears is going to be an extra security blanket.
Waiting to see what The Rams sideline looks like as far as the coaching staff.
Ben Sko/Olsen
C.Kupp/Z.Robinson
Then Yarber & players as an example.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So just to add an example of an article,but also seeing photos & knowing what Rams Players(teammates) mean to one another.

Kupp on that last photo from (have to find the photo to look up) of Cooper stretching out against RAMsey going 100

Funny thing is is Bobby Wagner comes into this Rams Organization & just totally finds his place on the team.
Jalen is his own DAWG.He could go down as one of the best cover CB’s in the NFL(far from that), & Wagner earns that respect.

What Bobby Wagner brings The Rams Organization is amazing,especially since the Hags let him go.Dude handle his own contract & became a Ram.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rah rah ree, Kick 'em in the knee, Rah rah rass Kick 'em in the other knee!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Heard a story today about Matt Gay. I saw him at training camp singing autographs right next to me.He is yolked & bulked up.
The story goes first off how he became a Ram was Tampa Bay released him after missing 1 kick.
The rest is history that he became a All Pro & then won a SuperBowl.
He came from a small Utah university,before kicking 1 season at Utah.
This weekend against Florida the UTES have this 28 year old kicker.My friend doesn’t think it was fair the other kicker lost his job after helping Utah win a Rosebowl game for the 1st time in there history.
The 28 year old kicker is Matt Gays Brother-in-law. He was a soccer player from England. Matt Gay has taught him how to kick & has a chance maybe to be a Pro(NFL?) kicker?
-Just shows how mentoring can work at different levels as well.Hoping The Rams players keep building up this organization.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I look at this Matthew Stafford video to get a true inside on The Rams & how players inner act. Saw Mcvay’s report as well.
Did not watch the game,but the breakdowns tell a full story.I’ll get a better view as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Big 5 was my FIRST Original Post.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
When Stafford says let’s go Big Rob,let’s lead this group says it all from DAY 1 for me. To see what I saw & that 2017 Mcvay group winning a SuperBowl was pretty SWEET! Edwards & Shelton have a nice connection. LOVE AJ JACKSON. My Favorite Ram Player. Love me some Joesph Noteboom as well.

Shelton IMO is The Better center as well.Scoring on the first drive was nice for that group after Anchrum got hurt.
Havenstien is locked in just makes things are right.He has his own thing going on.Him playing next to AJ Jackson is going to be fun for him.I think Jackson really gets it. The video shows him doing the the hoop thing with Allen Robinson after his first score as a Ram.
Then he was waiting for Stafford’s little snid-bit to him saying way to fill-in.He so chill & confident.Having fun & enjoying the moment when given the chance is what sports are all about. Team (WE) was good to see.

HENDO & Akers are just good with each other & always ready to go.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well wishful thinking on Akers & HENDO.

Sort of got off my Ramble for the season.Missed a lot of games & sad with all the injuries.

Looking back though from the 2020 draft made me realize how good some of us(I am) at finding talent.

I will be the first one to get excited & say how good Les Snead (Mcvay is at drafting players.
This T. Lewis pick I sort of liked,but his senior bowl game showed he wasn’t a pass rusher.I want one of those twinner quick OLB off the edge.

I’ll just start my rant up again.