My 2023 RAMBLINGs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bobby Brown is Big,strong,quick, & very young.

I’ve watched him for 3 training camps now.My biggest concern & scouting would be a Big Negative on his stance.

Bobby Browns feet when lining up a WAY to NARROW! He can’t get enough power drive as if he went just a little wider.I would have been yelling that.Just no real access there.Would have been weird.
I don’t know why Eric Henderson or the coaches don’t see it or change it. He is literally in a sprinter’s stance about 14 inches apart.Maybe an exaggeration,but come on.
Point being if that is what it looks like when he is rushing & totally different _I like Bobby,but that’s my negative on him.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
The Brown Bro’s- Earnest Brown got a couple shout outs.He has worked hard & Mcvay said something funny as he is a DE.
I like how hard he WORKS!! I like his LEADERSHIP!! AD99 likes lining up with him as well.
He will be coming off The Edge & I say he will easily have 7 sacks this season?(wouldn’t be a bad future bet CGI o/u).

Just to let Rams Fans know in the Bull Ring with coach Eric Henderson he leads the sleds.AD99 works as hard as anyone,but that DL group is going to be good.
Earnest Brown has no pass rush. 2 hurries in 5 games last year and I didn't see him get close to a QB this preseason.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Earnest Brown has no pass rush. 2 hurries in 5 games last year and I didn't see him get close to a QB this preseason.
I guess that means way under. All good,but with AD99 he will flush QB’s out of the pocket.!!

::::::;:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Look at Hoecht 2021 to 2022 & now 2023.

I think Brown will be put in a starting position to be successful.He has put in a lot of work in the offseason knowing he might get this opportunity.
—I’ve watched him without the stats & think he can get more Sacks as say Greg Gaines.Which would only be 4 1/2. The thing is is he will be coming more off the edge.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Disagree.

2018 we had Kupp, Cooks, Woods and Gurley. Not to mention the Oline with Sullivan, Saffold and Whitworth.

We have more depth at TE though, and one can argue Stafford over Goff.

It’s not even close. The 2018 offense was better. The problem was the inexperience of both Goff and McVay.

TexasRam

Legend
It’s not even close. The 2018 offense was better. The problem was the inexperience of both Goff and McVay.
Agreed.

Jefferson has never had anywhere near a 90 catch 1200 yard season like Cooks and Woods were logging.

Jeffersons best year was a 50 catch season.

Tutu Puka and the rest have potential but have yet done it like Woods and Cooks.

The 2018 Oline was a top 5 Oline. The 2023 Oline maybe top 15 if we are lucky.

Gurley vs Akers. No contest.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agreed.

Jefferson has never had anywhere near a 90 catch 1200 yard season like Cooks and Woods were logging.

Jeffersons best year was a 50 catch season.

Tutu Puka and the rest have potential but have yet done it like Woods and Cooks.

The 2018 Oline was a top 5 Oline. The 2023 Oline maybe top 15 if we are lucky.

Gurley vs Akers. No contest.
True Gurley in 2018 was coming off an All Pro season.He also had won offensive rookie of the year & later was The Highest Paid RB ever ?
Woods had established himself as a Ram veteran WR that played in Buffalo.
Cooks had a 1,000 plus yrds. season in NO’s(Saints) & then in N.E.Pats costing 1st. Rd. Draft picks for both N.E. & Rams.The Rams getting a 2nd rd pick.

Mine is a prediction,plus The Rams will have played an extra game.The Rams defense might not give the Offense the ball as much.
I just looked at the stats for myself of knowing how good Robert Woods(B.Cooks) was as Ram.

I believe in this Rams Offensive group though. Don’t want to loss my Rod bucks,but a handshake on final stats on offense.

Just for fun if nothing else. It’s a BOLD prediction,but Day 1 is still coming up.
421 & total yards come let’s see

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well at what time is it that inexperience isn’t The PROBLEM??

2022 was 2022!!!

Are we talking Blanton 2021 & Hopkins 2023? Yeah when Hopkins has more catches in the Superbowl than he had in his WHOLE career was The Stage of SOFI to Big for him.

That’s just an example.Coachdean might be able to answer it.@Liyal is living in a BlueFont & I’m living in a Blue State where there is some reality.The Homeless is a problem.The world might not be how we know it.

—Watching The Rams since day 2014 up close. I’d say The Rams have not had a BETTER LEADER!!

Talk about The Jourdon & The Sell out writers & False News as an example.

I just love Sean Mcvay,Matthew Stafford,Andrew Whitworth,Red Hot Chilli Peppers,YouTube arena, Bastille,Stan Kronke,Les Snead ,SOFI, & The Rams !!

I’ve been blessed & those moments.Seeing the connection of GREATS. I have some photos to prove the times as well other than my mind.
In 2021 seeing Stan Kronke & Matthew Stafford as a first time Ram & seeing him over 3 years(seasons)training camps ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You know when Matthew Stafford’s wife did he first Podcast from there home with friends made me scratch my head.
I wonder how focused is he ? I watched him win a Superbowl.
We saw him Mic’d up talking to teammates & they asked him if he was teaching route running or whatever the Joke was.
Seeing coming out of the head & talking to Andrew Whitworth was funny.
Last season seeing him throw a couple Bombs(deep passes) to Tutu Atwell when basically not even throwing practice sessions shows who he is & how connected he is with The Rams & The Offense.
Seeing Kelly do Kelly is just that.Kelly doing Kelly. She has a lot of FREE TIME away from her husband.He works so hard & is with these young players(teammates) maybe there is a little bit there.He might keep some things to himself & not bring work home?
—Allen Robinson was The Rams Bug Time Free Agent in 2022.My question would be to any Rams Fan. Is Matthew Stafford closer to Allen Robinson that he ever has been with PUKA?? There is video evidence if you want to believe the media & Kelly that it’s not true.

From my site watching Matthew Stafford say all I have to do is put it in a spot & he will get to it is about Kyren Williams who Matthew Stafford never threw to in training camp.

Last season compared to this 2023 season or even 2021 is NIGHT & DAY!!

The Rams were 0-3 in the Preseason. Baltimore just lost their 1st. In 24 games(6 plus seasons).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It gets me when Oldschool & friends talk about The Rams defensive front & then I’m getting a live look at Eric Henderson working the Defensive Line.

BubbaRam - I wonder how many times did you see Shula,Henderson,coach Joe working (Wendle) with there groups?
What do you think of Blackburn vs. Bones or coach D” ?

—Listening & watching what The Rams say & do makes me believe what my eyes tell me.

I think The Rams are going to be more of a power team in both sides of the ball.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
On Offense I said from the beginning more 12 man Fronts(personal.
The swing & change of direction is going to be more POWERFUL with a lead blocker pulling.If that translates like the film work & play calling could be FUN to WATCH!!

Example how The NINER’s at times isolate AD99 with 2 lead blockers & one pulling.Nick Bosa .Turnabout is free play.

Tutu Atwell can use it as playaction & pull a DB or LBEr with him.

I watched Joe Noteboom pull from LT to RT(RG) as a lead blocker. Same with Brycen Hopkins who is Big & Strong & a Nasty blocker.

Cam Akers getting kicked out of the Raiders was a GOOD LESSON Learned,but also Tells you The Fight & Attitude this Rams team is building.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I said before training camp The Rams need to sign Cam Akers before the 2023 season!!

Demarco Farr was interviewing him.I’d been drinking & yelling 2,000 yards 2,000 yards 2,000 yards.Maybe saying it 4 times might make it True. —Farr thought said it the week before.
Davies Allen,Ben Sko,Hopkins are 3 players NFL teams aren’t prepared to see with a heavier Cam Akers & a healthy Matthew Stafford.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Van Jefferson(peace love)

Cheering for a healthy season & showing that the hardwork as a 4 year Top Draft Pick of The LA Rams pays off

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Saw Kupp in training camp.He wasn’t really 100%.The thing is he only knows 1 way. 100%

Last season in training camp,I thought he was done.Kupp is such a GREAT RAM!!

I won’t guess or predict anything,but Kupp really needs to get himself right(healthy).

My hope is Kupp can win another Superbowl with The Rams before his career is over.

TexasRam

Legend
Saw Kupp in training camp.He wasn’t really 100%.The thing is he only knows 1 way. 100%

Last season in training camp,I thought he was done.Kupp is such a GREAT RAM!!

I won’t guess or predict anything,but Kupp really needs to get himself right(healthy).

My hope is Kupp can win another Superbowl with The Rams before his career is over.
Nice post. I really am digging your new spacing approach.

Keep bringing it.

After the period (.) or the comma (,) if you add a space, it will be much easier to read.

View: https://media1.giphy.com/media/j5QcmXoFWl4Q0/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47415phz0v8e0j462f4u3s4fw9qrtjjq16z1ep97yq&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
@ Dean post watch out The Rams might get this guy back.

The Rams could have used him this season (beyond).Les Snead and there scouts do an amazing job at finding quality NFL players.

The Rams always draft towards the bottom,but I wonder what NFL team has the most players in The NFL who started there career’s in there organization(Rams ?)

Whiterspoon #44 & #1 Kendrick’s will really change Ram Fans minds about their (Raheem Morris’s) defense.
The Rams are carrying a lot of DB’s. Cobie Durant should be harder to pick on as like the nickel(dime) CB

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From what I gathered from training camp,player numbers(each position)& new coaching staff.

Upfront Eric Henderson is teaching the DEFENSIVE FRONT to control the offensive line.Adding once they control they release with head & body being leveraged.

The biggest take is Ernest Jones if healthy could break a Rams record for tackles in 2023.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Predictions

Tight Ends 1,000 receiving & 10 TD’s

Cam Akers 1,200 rising & 8 TD’s

Ernst Jones 125 plus tackles. I’m

The Rams are powerful upfront
Rob Havienstien leading the way.There (O-Line,TE) are going to get nasty.There will be some GREAT CLASIc blocks.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Predictions

Tight Ends 1,000 receiving & 10 TD’s

Cam Akers 1,200 rising & 8 TD’s

Ernst Jones 125 plus tackles. I’m

The Rams are powerful upfront
Rob Havienstien leading the way.There (O-Line,TE) are going to get nasty.There will be some GREAT CLASIc blocks.
I think Tutu Atwell has 50 catches this year for 800 yards