My 2023 RAMBLINGs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Tutu Atwell has 50 catches this year for 800 yards
You know what’s sort of funny,is it could happe.If your talking all purpose yards especially.

Sean Mcvay loves miss direction plays still & his FAMOUS JET SWEEP!! Kyren Williams is going to surprise Ram Fans as well as Brycen Hopkins.(pinch me).

Going to training camp & seeing different plays being called is The start of a FOUNDATION being built.

Watch B.Cooks when he first became a Ram was cool how fast Mcvay got him into the offense.
Going from Tavon to Cooks.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes the 2018 Mcvay offense was EXCELLENT!!! IMO though is with this Rams Offensive Line & a Healthy Matthew Stafford this offense can be GREAT!!

I’m just going on what I’ve noticed & hav seen.Zach Taylor is a pretty special FOOTBALL COACH(Mcvay’s coaching tree)

The OC’s from the past have excellent & Mcvay keeps losing his OC’s(Kevin O’Connell) .In 2022 the best offensive coach might
have been Zach Robinson.He is still The Rams QB Coach & having Matt LaFleur as there New OC helps makes this Rams Coaching Staff really Top Notch .

—Still yet to have been seen week in week out,but my hopes are very high on how things play out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From Tavon to Tutu: the Evolution of the LA Rams’ midget receivers

Coming soon to all good bookshops.

Say as you want,but Tutu Atwell has developed as well compared

You won’t see Atwell as a RB.
How The Rams run that Run Sweep with be run differently?’

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Say as you want,but Tutu Atwell has developed as well compared

You won’t see Atwell as a RB.
How The Rams run that Run Sweep with be run differently?’
We’ve got quite a few options for the sweep now. Could see Ben S or Puka running it, too.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We’ve got quite a few options for the sweep now. Could see Ben S or Puka running it, too.

I’d say Ben Sko would be more of a lead blocker in motion.

Your going to see The Rams be VERY VERY Physical!!

Still keep saying The Rams are as good as any team in The NFL on Offense!! If you like Puka,then that just adds to the depth. D. Robinson is the better pure WR.So I’ll agree with Puka & the jet sweep.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A niner fan next door moved in right after the 2022/23 season. The day before the NFL season he puts a HUGE MINER FLAG UP.

A 5x8 foot flag in front of a 800 square place. I told him right when I saw him fresh out if the hospital.Said ready for the niners to lose the season opener?

Then he showed me his new cooler (12 pack size) with the NINER’s logo.Said what do you do with that? Take chits in there.
He politely said no I use the bathroom.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
SoRam did you forget to take your meds this morning?

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

That’s the typical Rams Fan .All the doom & gloom.I for one just drink the kool-aide.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well- put some dough on

Cam Akers - 70 plus yards

Ernest Jones 8plus tackles.

Just backing up my prediction of

1,200 rushing yards

125 plus tackles

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Zach Vanvakenburg maybe gave up The Edge,but he is not afraid of contact & works hard.
- Call me :) Impressed!

YEP !!! I likey!! Seeing him in man to man & getting to the QB on another.

Those who want to doubt what 1 may see in training camp!!

BTW - Bend don’t break is what is nice. The Rams offense should be as good as any.

Let’s see what Cam Akers does in this opening drive at Hags!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
From Tavon to Tutu: the Evolution of the LA Rams’ midget receivers

Coming soon to all good bookshops.
Tell us how you feel about Tutu Atwell ? Loved him flexing his muscles & pointing for first downs.

THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS ARE 2 Ram Players.

THE CLASS of 2020 is what has hurt The RAMS the MOST!!
—18 minutes in you’ll see what mean. Talk FOOLS GOLD

View: https://youtu.be/MPjHU35nr24?si=D54Nc69_Ioo7VgjX

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well- put some dough on

Cam Akers - 70 plus yards

Ernest Jones 8plus tackles.

Just backing up my prediction of

1,200 rushing yards

125 plus tackles
The positive is Kyren Williams has earned his playing time & has come through with 4 TD’s in 2 games.
—Like I said my GF said to me if she was going to get a jersey it would be #23. Funny thing away Whiterspoon was wearing #23 as well & took Daniel Hardy’s jersey #44. Logan Bruss getting cut,but Steve Avila will be an All Pro or and All ROOKIE!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
PROUD of this RAMS 2023 team.
IMO this 2023 rookie class is helping lead The WAY with Hard Work & TRUSTING The Mcvay Way!

Could Cam Akers be showed the High Way ? I still think he can teach The 1,200 mark if he dials in & Stays Focused.

The Brycen Hopkins (Higbee) hold(s) really heart,but that Ronny Ricers run would’ve been nice to get him rolling!!!

Cooper Kupp comes back healthy?? Noteboom as well. Think he banged his knee is all.
Anchrum missed on the SACK!! Noteboom & The Rams O’Line hadn’t given up a sack until then.

Joesph Noteboom is impressive next to Big Rob Havienstien. He really squares up on his blocks with POWER!!! Since DAY 1 he hits harder than Big Whitworth Surprised how good he has looked at RG.In 2018 Super Bowl run thought he should have been the starting RG his rookie season.

TexasRam

Legend
PROUD of this RAMS 2023 team.
IMO this 2023 rookie class is helping lead The WAY with Hard Work & TRUSTING The Mcvay Way!

Could Cam Akers be showed the High Way ? I still think he can teach The 1,200 mark if he dials in & Stays Focused.

The Brycen Hopkins (Higbee) hold(s) really heart,but that Ronny Ricers run would’ve been nice to get him rolling!!!

Cooper Kupp comes back healthy?? Noteboom as well. Think he banged his knee is all.
Anchrum missed on the SACK!! Noteboom & The Rams O’Line hadn’t given up a sack until then.

Joesph Noteboom is impressive next to Big Rob Havienstien. He really squares up on his blocks with POWER!!! Since DAY 1 he hits harder than Big Whitworth Surprised how good he has looked at RG.In 2018 Super Bowl run thought he should have been the starting RG his rookie season.
I think Noteboom is better then people give him credit. I think he just looks weak when he gets beat and it leaves a bad taste. Plus he has played injured at times, so his overall grades and impressions are worse then I think he is when healthy. Don't get me wrong, when I review film I see him missing and losing blocks in the run game too much. But in pass pro he is more then serviceable. He's not Avila level but we can and have won with him.

It's funny how everyone all a sudden missed Joe Noteboom and asks when we get him back LoL.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think Noteboom is better then people give him credit. I think he just looks weak when he gets beat and it leaves a bad taste. Plus he has played injured at times, so his overall grades and impressions are worse then I think he is when healthy. Don't get me wrong, when I review film I see him missing and losing blocks in the run game too much. But in pass pro he is more then serviceable. He's not Avila level but we can and have won with him.

It's funny how everyone all a sudden missed Joe Noteboom and asks when we get him back LoL.

Well is Kevin Dotson going to be ready if he were to take first team reps this week ?
Who is the backup LT ? Not that any of us want to think about that.Alaric Jackson looks like a stud!! The Rams site still has him at 285lbs. Posters use that to make there cases sometimes.Really frustrating (come on LBGTQ site manager) they don’t update it.

I’d ask if Noteboom is not doing well in Run Blocking in 2023 at Guard?
In 2022 imo going up against Von Miller was The Worst thing for him starting a regular season game.Mcvay & getting game teps.Going against someone who knows you inside & out as a player.Is a loud to study against you for months.That part got way overlooked.
2023 there is no way anyone was able to study for him & he was never really 100% during OTA’s & Training Camp.Him a Havenstien together is a perfect combo.The Avila & Jackson- Brian Allen game planning with Shelton really add to The Depth.

For some reason Anchrum doesn’t do it for me.Zach Thomas is only LG? McClendon still needs time & would hate to see him at LT this season.

It makes trading for Dotson look good with the Noteboom injury history & The Trust in Anchrums inexperience.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Still going to RAMT!!

Posted - still think it’s BS

Losing My Faith in Van Jefferson​

First Prev6 of 6
Jump to newWatch
•••
[IMG alt="I like Rams"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/4/4584.jpg?1587308808[/IMG]

I like Rams

Pro Bowler​

JoinedAug 15, 2017Messages1,982
I don't think we can get shit for van or Akers, so send them to the Texans for Bobby Trees and save him from that shit team.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="LouisvilleRam"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/4/4996.jpg?1566743716[/IMG]

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame​

JoinedFeb 24, 2019Messages2,368
I don't think we can get shit for van or Akers, so send them to the Texans for Bobby Trees and save him from that shit team.
If we had Bobby Trees, Puka & Kupp defensive cordinators around the league would be resigning and picking a new profession

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="brucebruce"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/5/5024.jpg?1654731898[/IMG]

brucebruce

Rookie​

JoinedJul 12, 2019Messages255
mcvay left him in front of the firehouse.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="dang"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/4/4782.jpg?1566449322[/IMG]

dang

Legend​

JoinedMar 15, 2018Messages6,016
Kupp is a dog. Woods was a dog. OBJ was a dog. Nacua looks like a dog. Cooks sometimes played like a dog. Jefferson?????….meow.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="gabriel18"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/3/3366.jpg?1618980031[/IMG]

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor​

Rams On Demand Sponsor
JoinedMay 1, 2015Messages4,350
Terrible route runner. Can’t judge the long ball either.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="OldSchool"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/1/1084.jpg?1675304667[/IMG]

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor​

Rams On Demand Sponsor
2022 ROD Survivor Champion
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

JoinedNov 3, 2013Messages35,724
228.png

Having listened to McVay tonight on his show, he hasn't given up on Van at this point.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="TexasRam"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/0/567.jpg?1645414650[/IMG]

TexasRam

Legend​

JoinedJan 12, 2013Messages6,778
Having listened to McVay tonight on his show, he hasn't given up on Van at this point.
Probably isn't saying he has given up on Van. Might actually be going another direction behind closed doors.

At some point whats best for the football team is bigger then the players snaps.

It's not advantageous to talk negatively about a player.

Need to inspire confidence in case you need him (injury) and need his perceived trade value to be as high as possible.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="hotanez"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/1/1348.jpg?1464059062[/IMG]

hotanez

NRA Member for Life​

JoinedJun 17, 2014Messages7,008
what did he say?

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="OldSchool"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/1/1084.jpg?1675304667[/IMG]

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor​

Rams On Demand Sponsor
2022 ROD Survivor Champion
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

JoinedNov 3, 2013Messages35,724
228.png

what did he say?
I haven't listened in a while but I linked it in the Bengals pregame thread. I do remember he was making fun of the thought of giving up on Van. But not the exact words when JB and DeMarco brought it up.

QUOTE REPLY
[IMG alt="kurtfaulk"]https://ramsondemand.com/data/avatars/l/0/300.jpg?1643017537[/IMG]

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor​

Rams On Demand Sponsor
JoinedSep 7, 2011Messages15,494
I haven't listened in a while but I linked it in the Bengals pregame thread. I do remember he was making fun of the thought of giving up on Van. But not the exact words when JB and DeMarco brought it up.
he said something like van has been invisible because the other two guys are balling out so it's up to himself to get van back into the flow of the game.

heard it all before.

Or maybe Van is in possession of Demby's blackmail mater

• Posted about the first episode of Rams - grid 2023 about 3/4 of the way through & leadership!!

• Shawn Jefferson is what - ? Not as good as Cooper Kupp at mentoring or coaching teammates!!!

Thing is is on Key Situation is that you can’t teach good hands & catching ability. -Plus routes !

A Big turning point was Tutu Atwell not turning & going!!

What’s F’d up & I MEAN really F’D UP is The Ref’s at 5:33 left in the 2nd half PICKED UP a HOLDING CALL !! Saying Matt Stafford was outside the picket(HASH) F’THAT!! YES!! tOTALLY F’-THAT!!

There was a total hood & how does Matthew Stafford know where the HASH is ? NOT ASTER DAME ?? He was 2 feet from the hash but just outside the LT A’ Jackson! How do you know where that is ?
    That turn & go on Stafford on INTeENTINOAL grounding because Tutu didn’t turn & go on his route was just showing the WR where he needs to go. The line of scrimmage might move,but THE HASH remains the SAME !!!
    — I just think it SUCKS you’re asking a QB so much & that petty CRAPnis such BS because the INTENT of The CALL is WRONG!!

Attachments

• 1695100820598.gif
    1695100820598.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 14
  • 1695100820626.gif
    1695100820626.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 16

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Who really cares ? Point being, the Rams played well & if anyone wants to look back at tape they can see the Piss POOR calls against The Rams!!

No excuse,but those calls are interpreted wrong & Tutu running or missing a read & Stafford outside the pocket , but inside The Hash & not being able to make a play because of PI or HOLDING is BS.He would have made the play without the Penalty or infraction!!!

I HATE THAT!! Because officials take over The Game & The Rules are WRONG!!! As a REFEREE such as in basketball,the no harm no foul rule use to take place.

Advantage disadvantage was what was a thing.You know when to blow the whistle & a late whistle unsent always bad.

That was the WORST part of it!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mark Sanchez make a GOOD POINT!! I don’t know he says!!

From my view???? What puts you outside the pocket?? If you LOOK. At THE RULE of past the line of scrimmage & place that to inside the pocket !!

MATTEW STAFFORD was well inside the pocket with his body & back (throwing) foot!!

They made the call & then discussed it WAY AFTER!!!

Yes it was opposite field though? Tutu got the first down right of way though.Just makes that grounding call WORSE!!Stafford put the ball where he wanted Tutu Atwell to go!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Told my GF - that better to get the First Down.

PIG FACE called the Time Outs. Giving up that TD before halftime.