Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Karun was the best part lol. "This does suck sir!" HA.

It had moments, especially during all the time jumps and the final "battle" was cool. Then you also had Kumail's weird American/Indian accent going on too. Like I said, I'll give a second go for sure. It'll be nice where a guy isn't snoring his ass off. Hopefully with the intro of celestials into the MCU, which makes them a bigger threat than Thanos, Phase 4 will ultimately be just as good as 1 and 3.

I think that Phase 4 will be a pretty fun one personally, it seems like they're setting up some interesting things and they shouldn't need to go through growing paints either. I enjoyed the film, although it felt weaker than a lot of the other newer stuff from Marvel, but I'm interested in where they'll go with the group next.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Phase 4 should get rolling here pretty soon , with Spider-man , Doctor Strange and Thor , all next in the chamber , and Black Panther

Black Panthers production has been shut down for a while , some to do with shooting overseas and covid

but mostly because Letitia Wright was injured on set and was still having side affects from a severe concussion

production is said to begin again in January , so don't be surprised if it doesn't make it's 2022 release date , although it's release date is set as Nov 11 , 2022 , so it still has a year to to go

have no idea what their going to do with Black Panther , but it will introduce Namor , another Marvel Big Gun

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hawkeye so far is really really good. Poor Clint. He's supposed to have been retired after Ultron but just keeps getting pulled back in.

Russian goons are hilarious. Kate is likeable. The plot is simple yet intriguing. Disney+ and MCU get another one right.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think there's been a Marvel movie I'm less excited about than Morbius. Idk, just never been into the whole vampire/horror schtick. And was never big on him in the comics.

As for Hawkeye, so far I'd call this the best Marvel tv show so far. Nice to have a well grounded (for current marvel stuff at least) show. And am super excited to see them finally start bleeding in the Netflix shows with the tease of Vincent D'Onofrio. Very much looking forward to revisiting those characters again. Hope they get Bernthal back to do Punisher with his own movie/disney+ show.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I don't think there's been a Marvel movie I'm less excited about than Morbius. Idk, just never been into the whole vampire/horror schtick. And was never big on him in the comics.

As for Hawkeye, so far I'd call this the best Marvel tv show so far. Nice to have a well grounded (for current marvel stuff at least) show. And am super excited to see them finally start bleeding in the Netflix shows with the tease of Vincent D'Onofrio. Very much looking forward to revisiting those characters again. Hope they get Bernthal back to do Punisher with his own movie/disney+ show.
be aware that "if" Vincent D'onofrio and Charlie Cox do show up , and "if" they are playing the same characters as they did on Netflix

they would be playing a different version of those characters

welcome to the MCU , what happened on Netflix , no longer applies

Jon Bernthal said he's not interested in playing a watered down version of the Punisher

so , take that for whatever it's worth

keep an eye out for a post credit scene in episode

not saying there is going to be one ,

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A little bit of Ant-Man stuff

it's been know for a while now that Kang the Conqueror will be showing up in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Quantumania

and , it has been rumored for a while now that Jim Carrey , will be playing M.O.D.O.K. , or at least voicing him , as M.O.D.O.K. will most likely be a CGI character , now rumors have it , that M.O.D.O.K. will also be showing up in, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Quantumania

also , there are rumors that Bill Murray , will also be in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Quantumania

plus , rumors are that Corey Stoll will also be returning as Yellow Jacket

sounds like Ant-Man and the Wasp, Quantumania , could turn out to be quite the film

753f2b7c807cb9f1ce45a7272b7ff09d.gif

ME_ns6xIo8cVdagWVDiNHtM7WxenG9ZeY6FowPcJh3E.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
things I didn't know , I didn't know

Linda Cardellini , the actress that plays Clint Barton's / Hawkeye's wife Laura , is also the actress who played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies

hawkeye13.jpg

giphy.gif

Psycho_X

Legend

Linda Cardellini , the actress that plays Clint Barton's / Hawkeye's wife Laura , is also the actress who played Velma in the Scooby Doo movies

View attachment 50150

giphy.gif
Yeah I've really liked her ever since Freaks & Geeks and than her turn as hot Velma just sealed the deal. Was a prominent character in a season of Mad Men as well.

Angry Ram

OK gave Shang Chi another watch. It's MUCH better w/ a second go. I'm booting it up to an 8/10.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
OK gave Shang Chi another watch. It's MUCH better w/ a second go. I'm booting it up to an 8/10.

Yeah I didn't mind Shang Chi -- of the three new movies --- Shang Chi was my fave followed by Black Widow then Eternals. All watchable and over 7/10 imo --

Enjoyed the Hawkeye episode last night.
Vincent-DOnofrio-as-Kingpin-in-Daredevil.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yeah I didn't mind Shang Chi -- of the three new movies --- Shang Chi was my fave followed by Black Widow then Eternals. All watchable and over 7/10 imo --

it's all coming together now

Clint , Kate , Yelena and Echo are all gonna have a couple questions next week..................lol

sucks there is only one more episode , I'm really enjoying this Show , Hawkeye has been my favorite of the MCU shows so far

and we better get something out of Jack as well

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
here's my prediction , and just my prediction , no rumors , no fan theories , other then my own , :laugh1:

at the end of episode 6 , or , a post credit scene , we'll finally get to see Hawkeye , in his comic accurate costume , as he joins his larping buddies in time square , with their new costumes as well that Kate got for them

would sure be a wasted opportunity if they don't use this great idea..........LOL

Hawkeye-Episode-3-Costume-Sketch.jpeg

Angry Ram

Hawkeye is fantastic. And move over Brie, Yelena has officially overtaken you. Gawd she looked so good in this episode.

Black Widow Reveal GIF by Marvel Studios

Q729

Legend
here's my prediction , and just my prediction , no rumors , no fan theories , other then my own , :laugh1:

at the end of episode 6 , or , a post credit scene , we'll finally get to see Hawkeye , in his comic accurate costume , as he joins his larping buddies in time square , with their new costumes as well that Kate got for them

would sure be a wasted opportunity if they don't use this great idea..........LOL
I was thinking the next generation would use the threads since Clint would hang it up before being able to, but I can totally see that happy holidays feel-good ending take place. Tired of your spoilers! :laughing1:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

View attachment 50150

giphy.gif
One of my crushes. She made a spanking hot Velma. She is in a great series on Netflix called 'Dead to me.'. Its worth a look.