Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
RUMOR

Will Poulter has been cast as Adam Warlock in the upcoming GOTG3 movie

just a rumor at this point , but it's defiantly making it's rounds

Will Poulter had signed on to Amazon's 1 billion dollar upcoming Lord of the Rings TV show , but had to drop out because of scheduling conflict

don't know what part or how big of a part he had in Lord of the Rings , so having to drop out might , or might not have been that big of a thing

willpoulter.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4iZM5_msKQ

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I enjoyed the What If? series. Most stories were interesting, not a huge fan of Zombies. Animation was really good. :sunglasses:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
just a couple promo stuff

I know pretty much nothing about Ms Marvel , I guess in the comics she has stretchy powers like Reed Richards , but in the MCU , I guess her bracelet will kinda gives her powers like the Green Lanterns ring does

new poster for Hawkeye , which will be dropping two episodes on Nov 24th

and the big rumor of the week

a World War Hulk movie is set to start filming next year

dl1seuphdav71.jpg

FCeSrrwXMA8uZ3D.jpeg

hulk.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Supposed leaked first look at William Dafoe's costume for Spider-man , No Way Home

not confirmed , just rumor

but.............

first the concept art , then a separate photo of the costume being tested in different lighting

GG4.jpg

GG3.JPG

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not sure if this is actually the trailer , trailer

as the new Morbius trailer isn't suppose to be out till tomorrow , it's only like a minute long , with some additional stuff at the end

maybe it's the actual leaked trailer , or maybe it's just a trailer for the trailer

Morbius has always been one of Spider-man's lesser known villain's , even though he's been around since the early 70's

Morbius has always been one of my favorite characters

not sure what to expect from the movie though

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvEcG36d2X0

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
It's being reported that Gael García Bernal will be playing Werewolf by Night in next years Halloween Special

It's been rumored for a while now that Werewolf by Night was coming

there had also been rumors that Werewolf by Night will show up in the upcoming Moon Knight series

but seeing how Moon Knight has been in production now for a while , this news seems a little late to make it in Moon Knight , unless Gael García Bernal had been cast for a while now , and the news is just now getting out

currently , there are two versions of Werewolf by Night , Jack Russell , the original , which has been around for ever , and the comic book that Moon Knight actually made his debut in

and a newer version , Jake Gomez , a young Native American boy

no word on which version Gael García Bernal will be playing

but looking at Gael García Bernal age , I would have to guess he'll be playing the original version of Jack Russell ,

or maybe Marvel will combine the two , with Marvel , who knows

Werewolf by Night was one of my favorite comics growing up , and looking forward to seeing him in action

seeing how Moon Knight got his start in a Werewolf by Night comic , would be cool to see Werewolf by Night get his MVCU start in a Moon Knight TV show

X2I3AT5IXZDNZOK3SEJ42AVBOM.jpg

Werewolf-By-Night-32-Facsimile-Edition-400x624.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I was going to post this in the movie review forum for The Eternals

but then thought I'd post it here as it could contain spoilers , but I'm going to try and explain this without spoilers

but if you want to know , you can google it

The Eternals have both a post credit and a end credit scene , both set up new characters

I'm only going to mention the end credit scene , and who's voice that was at the very end , as they don't show the person talking , although it will get alot of people excited

but what got me curious , is that , in the comics , I don't believe the two characters have any connection with each other , other then being Marvel characters at least not that I'm aware off

but there must be something

so it will be interesting to see how the MCU connects the two , and I can't wait

but if you want to know more , or who the characters are , you're just going to have to google that yourself

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Got our first "offical" Spider-man , No Way Home poster

we get our first look at Green Goblin

kind of , he's in the back ground , and kinda blurry

we got some sand from Sandman , and some lightning from Electro . but still no official look at the characters

curious to when the next trailer drops , lots of time , studios will release a poster , the day before they release the trailer , although I've heard nothing about the trailer dropping tomorrow

spider-man-no-way-home-poster-official.jpg

Q729

Legend
I was going to post this in the movie review forum for The Eternals

but then thought I'd post it here as it could contain spoilers , but I'm going to try and explain this without spoilers

but if you want to know , you can google it

The Eternals have both a post credit and a end credit scene , both set up new characters

I'm only going to mention the end credit scene , and who's voice that was at the very end , as they don't show the person talking , although it will get alot of people excited

but what got me curious , is that , in the comics , I don't believe the two characters have any connection with each other , other then being Marvel characters at least not that I'm aware off

but there must be something

so it will be interesting to see how the MCU connects the two , and I can't wait

but if you want to know more , or who the characters are , you're just going to have to google that yourself
I thought you said you were going to mention who's voice it was at the very end lol. Agreed though. Can't wait to see what they do with all this new shit they have put down for a foundation.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

Q729

Legend
A lot of shit in the pipeline. That X-Men '97 looks interesting. Probably going to look like that crappy cartoon they had on Fox. I preferred the animation style of that Pryde of the X-Men pilot they made before that one — the same design as that awesome arcade game they made back in the day.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Supposed leaked first look at William Dafoe's costume for Spider-man , No Way Home

not confirmed , just rumor

but.............

first the concept art , then a separate photo of the costume being tested in different lighting

View attachment 49351

View attachment 49350
Dafoe is 66 years old. I like the idea of bringing back the original actors but Gobby wasn’t that old in the comics was he?