Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

She's gonna be the face of the MCU going forward. The post Tony Stark era Tony.

b3cf7aada3f44bf5e6b388c5c7390ee43af16644.gifv

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Saw Spider-Man last night. Some great moments. Will be interested in hearing RamThoughts.

Happy New Year Cheers GIF by Morphin

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Saw Spider-Man last night. Some great moments. Will be interested in hearing RamThoughts.

Happy New Year Cheers GIF by Morphin
great movie , to many great scenes to mention , but my favorite

my favorite scene / scenes was right there at the very end , When peter enters that small apartment , then we see the sewing machine , and then him swinging through NY , wearing his classic blue and red costume , no more of this Iron Lad BS

Q729

Legend
Saw Spidey. Awesome movie.

Loved the interactions between the Spideys with each of them bringing their own nuances to the table. The Matt Murdock cameo was cool with the brick catching just enough to tease us. Fun movie. Can't wait to watch it again sometime.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
so whats next for Spider-man

SONY has always said that they wanted to do 3 trilogies , one with Peter in High School , one in college , and one as an adult

but SONY and Disney has always had this on again , off again relationship when it comes to Spider-man

but it sounds like Kevin Feige has at least cleared up one thing

" “Amy and I and Disney and Sony are talking about — yes, we’re actively beginning to develop where the story heads next, which I only say outright because I don’t want fans to go through any separation trauma like what happened after ‘Far From Home’ [the second film in Marvel’s ‘Spider-Man’ trilogy]. That will not be occurring this time,” Feige added

but now with Jon Watts , the director of the last three Spider-man movies off to direct the new Fantastic Four movie , I'm assuming they'll be getting a new director for the next three movies

soooooooooo

does Tom Holland just stay in the MCU ?

what about the SONY verse ,

what about Andrew Garfield ,

what about Tom Hardy and Venom ,

after seeing No Way Home , I have a thousand questions

Psycho_X

Legend
Won't get to see SpiderMan until after christmas probably so scrolling right on by any posts about it. But I am still loving Hawkeye. Characters like Yelena is what will keep the MCU going.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Something about working for The Hand?
Yea , it's like a 12 issue run , I'm sure it'll go back to normal , when ever this story line is over

I do know , the internet hates it......................lol

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
only a few more hours , well , actually , not till tomorrow night , at least for me anyways ..............lol

and Jack had better step it up , I've been waiting all season to see some action from this guy

my prediction , he'll show up and save Kate Bishops life , after she's been ragging on him all series

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vejZvYDalDc

Avengers-Spotlight-22-Hawkeye-Swordsman-Marvel-Comics.jpg

Angry Ram

have you seen the new Doctor Strange official poster that came out today as well ?

View attachment 50514

Yaaassss. Has a good v evil vibe. Almost exactly like the What If episode.

I wonder how much of a role Mordo is gonna have. He's been forgotten about and not even mentioned since the first movie. No more wizards. Hopefully he'll have a large role and not end up being Crossbones.

Angry Ram

Finally saw Spider-Man! JK Simmons and William Da Foe can still bring it with the Jonah and Gobby voices. I'll never get tired of hearing Jonah yell "he's a menance!" and of course that signature old school Gobby laugh.

The final battle? Cmon now. Lot of fun little surprises and easter eggs. It was so good.

And so was Hawkeye's season finale! I'm so caught up again lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Loved Hawkeye

it's my favorite of the MCU shows so far

1 ) Hawkeye
2 ) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
3 ) WandaVision
4 ) Loki

Hawkeye did a pretty good job at expanding the MCU as several new characters joined the MCU

1 ) Kate Bishop /
2 ) Maya Lopez / Echo
3 ) Jack Duquesne / The Swordsman
4 ) Wilson Fisk / Kingpin
5 ) Laura Barton / Agent 19 / Mockingbird

6 ) Eleanor Bishop / ?
7 ) The Bros / will probably return in the upcoming Echo series

was a little disappointed in the post credit , was hoping it would set up something to come

it's been reveled that the original post credit scene was suppose to have that owl taking the shrunk Bro van to it's nest ,

I never really warmed up to Echo's character , we'll see how she does in her own show , but she was probably my least favorite part of Hawkeye

but I do hope we get more Jack , he was my favorite

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfpPKUTjExw

not really sure whats next , or when for the MCU shows

Ms Marvel was actually suppose to have been out earlier this year , even before Hawkeye I believe but has been pushed back to next year , no release date , but have heard it could be Summer before we see Ms Marvel

She-Hulk and Moon Knight have both finished filming a couple months ago now , and well into post production , but no release date for either of those shows as well

Boba Fett starts Wednesday , and Obi Wan Kenobi waiting on deck

it's believed that Boba Fett will have 7 episodes , which will get us close to the end of February , but after that ......................