Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I never liked the Namor storyline. Making them so powerful diminishes the power of Wakanda.

Plus Shuri is so thin. I cannot buy her as a Black Panther.

I think they want to make Namor the guy that helps when it benefits him or his people. So it makes sense he needs to be taken seriously. I thought Namor was fantastic.

Shuri does look thin you're right. TBF though i don't think she'll be Black Panther for very long. T'Challa Jr. is ready.

I watch Quantumania last night...and it's a good 6.5/10. It's a very linear and simple story in a really, really weird realm. Probably the weirdest MCU movie I've seen.

The Kang set up for Phases 5 and 6 are gonna be nuts. Thanos was childs play.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I thought they did an ok job with Namor

there is a obvious difference in introducing Namor in a Black Panther movie compaired to introducing him in his own solo movie

Namor is one of Marvels strongest characters , so they had to find a way to dumb him down a bit in order for the Black Panther to win

and I was okish with that , but simply drying out his skin in 30 seconds , I just kinda had to roll my eyes

Ant Man and the Wasp , I gave my short review over on the Rate the Last Film You've Watched thread

I gave it 8.5 / 10

it was the most fun I've had at a Marvel film in a while

my one real wish though was that they would use Michael Douglas / Hank Pym more , and not just in the Ant Man movies but all the MCU movies

when I was a kid , Yellow Jacket / Hank Pym was always one of my favorite characters

and every time the MCU gave credit to Tonk Stark for stuff Hank Pym actually invented in the comics always bothered me

I just wish the MCU did a better job showing the brilliance of Hank Pym , and with no Reed Richards in the MCU yet , and the death of Tony Stark , I wish they would have had Hank Pym cross over into other movies and shows

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they want to make Namor the guy that helps when it benefits him or his people. So it makes sense he needs to be taken seriously. I thought Namor was fantastic.

Shuri does look thin you're right. TBF though i don't think she'll be Black Panther for very long. T'Challa Jr. is ready.

I watch Quantumania last night...and it's a good 6.5/10. It's a very linear and simple story in a really, really weird realm. Probably the weirdest MCU movie I've seen.

The Kang set up for Phases 5 and 6 are gonna be nuts. Thanos was childs play.
I get confused by the entire quantum realm stuff. I have enjoyed it as much but I have always had a difficult time with abstract ideas. Fortunately I have my 16 year old son to explain it all to me.

I felt both Ant Man movies were much better after I watched them few more times. Originally I would have given them a 6.0. Now I’d say an 7.5

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

What If ???

Ant Man has been out for a couple weeks now , so this may contain a few minor spoilers

but..........

What If ???

that wasn't the real Scott Lang that returned from the Quantum realm

but here's a bigger what if

What If ???

Scott Lang returned to a different universe then the one he left

remember in the Loki TV show , how Loki didn't return to the same time line he left

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania is the first movie in Phase 5

What If ????

right under our noses Marvel just completely rebooted the MCU , and we didn't notice

timekeepers.gif

Q729

Legend

What If ???

Ant Man has been out for a couple weeks now , so this may contain a few minor spoilers

but..........

What If ???

What If ???

remember in the Loki TV show , how Loki didn't return to the same time line he left

What If ????

right under our noses Marvel just completely rebooted the MCU , and we didn't notice

timekeepers.gif
Oh, most certainly. Look at all the clues around him while he's walking and reassuring himself. Might even be some kind of Wandavision trickery going on, too. Shouldn't a Phase 5 thread be started now? Just wondering. Do whatever lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

What If ???

but..........

What If ???

What If ???

What If ????

timekeepers.gif

Hmmm maybe. Cassie did use her signal thing to get Scott back so he's probably still on 616.

She-Loki killed He Who Remains and caused a nexus event, so 2012 Avengers Loki got pushed through a new timeline.

Fuckk....MCU is batshit now lol

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa