Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Its supposed to give the horns a 3D effect, I understand it doesn't work for some people but I like it

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Nice uniforms.

I believe the patches are a placeholder for Ad's. I could be wrong on that; hopefully I am.

I will be getting a Bone Jersey. Probably #6, although an #89 one is a possibility.

Ram65

Legend
This works. I would like a bone horn helmet like the old days. Horns inside the numbers. Numbers on the sleeve.

I think it will look good on TV/Interent. I wish they had to wear the matching shoes. Other color shoes will take away for the look.

The Helmet should look good even with the segment.

It's the modern look teams have been going for.

1589394789962.png

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
At least they're consistent with the logo. I don't embrace change as quickly as I used to, but I'm not heartbroken over this. It's current and sharp. I'll get used to them.
...good thing I held on to my official old style Ram helmet. Maybe it's a collectors item now!

Edit:
do I have to update my avatar hairstyle now?

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that the Bone Jersey's have the Numbers on the Shoulders, but the Home Blues don't/

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I have a question for ya'll. Since I am artistically challenged and all what is the reason or point for putting a split in the horns?
I mean there's gotta be a reason, right? .......right?

Thanks in advance for everyone's considered opinions

~ArkyRamsFan~

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im old.

I don't like change.

I'm sure it will grow on me...

I just need time

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have a question for ya'll. Since I am artistically challenged and all what is the reason or point for putting a split in the horns?
I mean there's gotta be a reason, right? .......right?

Thanks in advance for everyone's considered opinions

~ArkyRamsFan~

It's not a split. It's supposed to be 3D curl. Look at the Rams head logo to see it easier. The primary logo made it hard and you really have to focus your eyes.

jjab360

Legend
Not sure if anyone posted this but here's Pat Mcafee's take with the uniforms actually helping the logos make sense:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, they're actually pretty sexy.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe the patches are a placeholder for Ad's. I could be wrong on that; hopefully I am.

I really hope you are wrong. I hope that they are a place holder for the captain logo, and gone beyond that, but unfortunately, your thought makes more sense in this design.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not sure if anyone posted this but here's Pat Mcafee's take with the uniforms actually helping the logos make sense:

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, they're actually pretty sexy.

He sounds like a fucking moron.... "Oh... I don't look at the details..."

I really hope you are wrong. I hope that they are a place holder for the captain logo, and gone beyond that, but unfortunately, your thought makes more sense in this design.
Captain Logo is on the right side. Usually special patches go on left... Anniversary, Super Bowl, etc.....