Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He sounds like a fucking moron.... "Oh... I don't look at the details..."

Captain Logo is on the right side. Usually special patches go on left... Anniversary, Super Bowl, etc.....

Yeah, that makes sense. I was really just looking for any way the patches wouldn't be there ...

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Yeah, that makes sense. I was really just looking for any way the patches wouldn't be there ...
It is definitely a weird, yet unique feature. It caught my eye right away on the Bone jerseys. Especially the zig-zag "Signature" stitching on the top part. Not sure what it's supposed to signify? Also, I read somewhere since the release that the jerseys are not technically "Home" and "Away". Meaning we could use either as home jerseys. Then some other interview I read said when away the team wanted to carry the "Los Angeles" with them on the road (speaking to the bone jerseys). A little bit contradictory to the first statement. Plus, they will always have the "Los Angeles" on the back of the helmet. At the end of the day, there are 2 features I'm definitely not a fan of on the Bone jerseys. That patch, and the yellow neck patch on back with the logo.

oldnotdead

Legend
Too many inconsistencies. Frankly, it looks cheap. Nike? Looks like Walmart made in China stuff. Now I can see why Demoff was ashamed to release them. I certainly won't be buying this version. I don't like aspects of the Bone but overall it's the best of the three.

Tano

Legend
It's not a split. It's supposed to be 3D curl. Look at the Rams head logo to see it easier. The primary logo made it hard and you really have to focus your eyes.
1589399688093.png

Psycho_X

Legend
Hate the gradient colors. Pick a damn color. Hate that they messed with the horns. Hate the weird border on the numbers and weird logo lines through numbers.

Love the blue and yellow color and finally having the helmet the same blue is sweet looking. Love the away jerseys except id like a little border on the yellow. Really can’t see it unless looking real close.

Please stick to the yellow pants at home. The blue berry look seems to not want to die for some reason.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
It's not a split. It's supposed to be 3D curl. Look at the Rams head logo to see it easier. The primary logo made it hard and you really have to focus your eyes.
It's frikken crazy you mentioned this aspect. I was just on another page that had a real good pic and angle on the helmet. I took a minute and really looked hard at it. Then I could see the 3D aspect and what they are actually attempting to accomplish. It's gonna take some time to let it sink in, but I get it now.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
As long as the patches don’t become advertisements I’m chill with them!

It will be sacrilege if they put ads on the jersey

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
At least they're consistent with the logo. I don't embrace change as quickly as I used to, but I'm not heartbroken over this. It's current and sharp. I'll get used to them.
...good thing I held on to my official old style Ram helmet. Maybe it's a collectors item now!

Edit:
do I have to update my avatar hairstyle now?

Hell No to the hair change on your avatar. It's one of my FAVS!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler

I agree but I think that's the way the NFL is going similar to the NBA and these RAMS patches are placeholders for say DODGE or something.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's frikken crazy you mentioned this aspect. I was just on another page that had a real good pic and angle on the helmet. I took a minute and really looked hard at it. Then I could see the 3D aspect and what they are actually attempting to accomplish. It's gonna take some time to let it sink in, but I get it now.

I have a feeling that when people start seeing these in games any general negative opinion of them will change quite a bit.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

The draft hat made it worse. Its not the Rams fault that every team had a black hat going for a neon effect. They also had an extra segment at the curl, plus yellow on black, making it look like a lightning bolt.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

All other codes seem to do it --- it's probably the major source of revenue for our AFL teams down here and English football teams ....

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
1st choice: keep the classic horns
2nd choice: horns w/slight alteration
last choice: no horns, no way

so they kinda went with my 2nd choice, I hoped not but better than horn removal... I guess :-/

I'll wear what I get gifted, but wouldn't spend on new merch, pretty much how it's been anyway

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
New stadium, new look, time to dominate.

I hate the Patriots, but I wouldn't mind us having a 20 year run like they did.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont get it. The actual Rams horn has striations which are vertical, the Rams logo is horizontal. If they wanted it to look 3 D they did it wrong.