Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I don’t even get what they were trying to do with the road uniform. This team can’t market for shit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ummm what?

latest

images
I was thinking of the Angelina Jolie version...
p10086642_v_v8_ag.jpg

Sixteen Champ

Totally epic
Generally nicely done, especially with the blue on the helmet and the colour scheme on the road jerseys.

The blue on blue home look may be pretty fresh, but presumably the blue/yellow combo will be the go-to.

Will be cool to see these in action.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I thought this was impossible but the gradient numbers just seal it for me. Fucking ugly ducklings.

And there are enough little puppies to roll over and go fetch a jersey because it’s new and trendy. They’ll buy whatever gets put in front of them.

I’ll be laughing at the sheep trying to be Rams.

So the new Rams are sheep, people who like the rebrand are puppies, and then there's you. How's the weather up on that horse? I hear Seattle's bandwagon has room these days.

I would've preferred the helmet to be solid, but the way it came out looks great. So much better than how it's displayed in the logo. I love the bone-color away jerseys, altho they are a bit plain in compared to the home jerseys. Not a fan of the blue pants at all-- hopefully those are reserved for the color rush promo. The blue/yellow home uniform is perfect. I can get over the gradient. By far my favorite.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
My reaction to the jesery is the same as to the helmet. I think it looks quite good. Among the better ones in the league. But the problem is.... the old ones still looked much better, and in my opinion were easily the best in the NFL. No way I can say that with a straight face about the new uniforms. Why downgrade? Don't mess with the best. You want to experiment with an alternate jersey? Fine. For that reason I am fine with the bone and would have been fine with pretty much anything else they came out with for that. But leave the classic blue and yellow alone, ffs...

There is a reason classic NHL jerseys never change much. Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, etc. Those home jerseys have went basically unchanged for 100+ years but still sell out. Why? Because they are timeless beauties.

I won't buy any of these. Why would I? What I have looks better. I'll save my money.

At least they still look good though in absolute terms. Just not relative terms. Can't say that about to logo, which was a disaster.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Best thing I can say is that I really like the helmets except for the break in the horns...
The all blue reminds me of the awful blueberries of St Louis...

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Nailed it! Especially the helmets.
Nice job KD - keep up the good work.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Every Rams' jersey shoulder should look like this IMO, just change color as needed:

1589391607066.png

I mean this new shoulder is without a doubt a downgrade:

1589391710240.png

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
First impression I prefer the Bone jersey over the yellow pants to bone on bone.....

yellow.jpg

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Thank god the matte helmet didn't come to pass...the metallic blue will look great in the sun...I always loved the blue Giants helmets...I'm still not happy about the split horn and no Yellow jersey....

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Did they even hire real artists or designers? I'll never buy any of this over priced junk and wear it in public.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
After a looking at them a little closer
I like em. The segmented numbers look strange to me and i would've preferred it if the away didn't have yellow on it. I can live with it as I'm sure those things will eventually grow on me. The gradient looks ok. Not great but not terrible. Their definitely better than most of the other new unis that have been revealed lately imo.
After getting a better look at the new uniforms over the last couple hours I'm beginning to like the segmented numbers and the yellow on the bone unis. The more I look at the new uniforms the more i like them tbh.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the new uniform just needs the word "Rams" running down the side of the leg to really bring it into the modern age.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Thank god the matte helmet didn't come to pass...the metallic blue will look great in the sun...I always loved the blue Giants helmets...I'm still not happy about the split horn and no Yellow jersey....
Wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a yellow jersey in either the '21 or '22 additions.