Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I agree but I think that's the way the NFL is going similar to the NBA and these RAMS patches are placeholders for say DODGE or something.
All other codes seem to do it --- it's probably the major source of revenue for our AFL teams down here and English football teams ....

Also, read this comment elsewhere and laughed out loud!

“Gurley’s knee must have been the inspiration for the bone on bone uniform!”

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I think the Bone is going to look much better once we see them on the field. Gives a more fierce look in enemy territory.

If they put those on with the yellow pants, Damn.........

Change was necessary and this to me hit a home run. If I wanted to nit pick the hell out of these to the point of disliking I could.

This is the Rams new era. Had to shed the past that GF screwed up. And this certainly does it along with the Worlds best Stadium.

GO RAMS!!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

Also, read this comment elsewhere and laughed out loud!

“Gurley’s knee must have been the inspiration for the bone on bone uniform!”

Lol.... Atlanta needs to get the bone colored knee patches ready.

Atl_bone.png

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Are the whites or the grey the primary road jerseys ?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I dont get it. The actual Rams horn has striations which are vertical, the Rams logo is horizontal. If they wanted it to look 3 D they did it wrong.
Maybe, as I look at it now... slowly panning from side view to front view I can see the horns twist and the 3D look. Now even looking from straight on I can see it. I'm a crappy artist, so I'm sure there might have been a better way to achieve the same effect.

dreveles52

UDFA
I really like them after seeing it all together. I think bone could’ve had an additional pop of color on the sleeves but I think they still look slick.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Are the whites or the grey the primary road jerseys ?
I think so, but I read something either from the rams or one of the Rams reporters that there is not real "Home" or "Away" jersey. Which I would guess means we could very well see the bones at home.

I really like them after seeing it all together. I think bone could’ve had an additional pop of color on the sleeves but I think they still look slick.
I think the bone jerseys and yellow pants look pretty bitchin.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need sign LeSean McCoy and stick him in the bone outfit, then we’ll have Bones McCoy on the team.........I’ll get my coat.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
I really think this is gonna look nice in SoFi

Attachments

• A9F2D800-539E-4912-AC14-19E974E33867.jpeg
    A9F2D800-539E-4912-AC14-19E974E33867.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 88

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe, as I look at it now... slowly panning from side view to front view I can see the horns twist and the 3D look. Now even looking from straight on I can see it. I'm a crappy artist, so I'm sure there might have been a better way to achieve the same effect.
For 3D effect, horizontal lines the full length or shadowing. There's nothing 3D about it when there is a clear break in the Horn. Its essentially fractured. The horn on the right side has it correct.
Just an abject disaster.
We'll get over it. If Broncos fans could get over it, so can we

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
The new horns are at their absolute best when on these helmets.