Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
These uni's are incredible. Looks like the players agree. Stoked to see the team take the brand new, modern SoFi field in a modern "next level" uniform.
The bone uniforms are the best. These guys are going to screaming fly in these uni's.
Want traditional? is ANYTHING about LA traditional? has it ever been?

GO RAMS

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Put me in the I Love them camp.......too exhausting to rail against everything the Rams do......I am getting an away Kupp #10
They're better than I thought they would be. I can see them growing on me over time. Like others have mentioned I don't get the left chest patches, especially on the bone jerseys. All in all, I already ordered a Donald Blue jersey.

Want traditional? is ANYTHING about LA traditional? has it ever been?

GO RAMS
Great point... just like we were the first to put something on the helmets. Just maybe we will set a trend or 2, stranger things have happened.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone ever seen an actual Ram with Horns that far apart????
So stupid, looks more like Maleficent than a Ram

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The colors are improved and the design of the horn has some good new features.... but overall this helmet is a downgrade in my opinion due to the break in the horn. The helmets look fine still, so it's not worth getting overly upset over .... but why even change if things will only look worse?

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Showed my boys, they're 12 and 13, they're going crazy over the new uniforms they love them especially the helmet, so there you go for what it's worth

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Still would love to hear an explanation as to what the silly scribble is above the Rams patch on the uni? Makes like no sense.

fearsomefour

Legend
Will be waiting to see how it looks on the field.
The end of the horn appears to not curl up enough.
Might look cool in action.
From this pic it appears the Arrogant Accountant (as Demoff is now know to me) sort of messed this up.
We shall see....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
People seem to forget these were once considered an abomination and now everyone loves them.
7FAAAC8F-0867-43E6-9444-F13A3814A962.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
then why not make the horns on the helmet bone colored?
I thought I've heard it said that teams will be allowed more than one helmet design starting in 2021 I believe. If so, you might get just that.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I am guessing the new type of helmet used for safety reasons may have affected the horn design. There is a bigger earhole it seems that could affected the curl even more so than in the past.

Attachments

• Rams-new-uniforms-Helmet.jpg
    Rams-new-uniforms-Helmet.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 55

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Horns they knocked it out of the park IMO. Thicker at the top, sharp point, no cinnabun look. Color matches the jersey. Like I said in the other thread I give them an A- only because the taper at the bottom could have been a bit thinner and I also would have liked to see a metallic sheen on them but that's splitting hairs. I love the helmets and that's the most important part.

Royal Blues are solid. I give them a B- because of the shoulders, they don't look as good from the side as the old blue & yellows did. I blame Nike here, and their insistence on their stupid fucking logo instead of small number for the player and also the horn curl doesn't taper soon enough so that you can see it. Not a fan of the yellow/white color on the numbers but I can deal there. Overall I feel like they were almost out of this world they just missed on the shoulders and the numbers look small and will look even smaller when some fans with a healthy stomach size wear them.

Royal and Yellows are solid. Similar to the above and for the same reason I give them a B-.

Bones I have to give them a C- because of the lack of structure in how they look. When you go with a white look the primary color (blue for us) is what gives it structure. So they look ok on the jersey because the blue is used on the numbers. But they missed badly on the yellow stripe on the pants, a blue stripe to give that structure would have been far better. The yellow should have been paired with the blue by highlighting or shadowing it on both the numbers and pant line. And the shoulders they put the numbers which are too large for the shoulders, but didn't put a blue horn curl around it.

Overall grade would be a B for me, weighted to the positive a bit due to the helmets. Could have been far better, but I can deal.