Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I just noticed (guess I'm getting older than I thought)' the awful Los Angeles "Chargers" logo right above Goff's name...Oh please, NOOOOOO!!! I wasn't thrilled but not too pissed about the S.D. Dumpster Fires being in our house, but it's bothering me more with each passing day..

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
So there are 3 new uni's, do we not get 2 more for color rush? I'd love to see those also. I will miss the solid yellow color rush uni's.

On the new uniforms I don't love the gradient numbering, doesn't look good and reminds me of the pro bowl uni's. I'm digging the solid blues.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The patch on the home jersey says ‘Rams’ while the road jersey says ‘Los Angeles Rams’ in case you forget where they’re from while on the road!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing I don’t get is people saying the renters color rush deep blue is great and we copied it. Sorry we used that long before them.

HellRam

Starter
I tried to like the new logo. With these jerseys...it's not going to happen. Looks flea market ish. Keep in mind I'm younger as well.

I'll stick to the traditional Rams gear.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What I like: the sharp point and lack of cinnabun curl, and the fatter horn at the top. Also the blue on the helmet finally matches the jerseys.

What I'd change: the horn should taper more, i.e. it's kind of fat on the bottom, but that's minor overall.

Merlin's Helmet Grade: A-.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
These uniforms are so sick. I actually don't even mind the split since the horns appear thicker.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
These look terrible. I’m 36, so it’s not an age thing. Fire Demoff and the marketing team. No one asked for Bone! Not buying any of that gear. Same emotions as the 2000 rebrand. Got cute and it looks bad. The Chargers uniforms look even better in comparison now. How did that train wreck of a franchise handle this so much better than the Rams?!