Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I'm not sure how legit this guy is, but just passing it along. Doesn't sound like anything I'd be a fan of.

Might be some alternate Jersey, but that's not gonna be the main jersey

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame

I'm not sure how legit this guy is, but just passing it along. Doesn't sound like anything I'd be a fan of.

I think Allbright also said that his source said that the away jerseys would not be either white or yellow so......

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
this was a follow up
Screenshot (3).png

dreveles52

UDFA
I’m excited. It sounds like the folks who have seen them are mostly in favor of how they look.

Positive:
Charles Robinson’s source
RamsTodayIG
Brooke Kromer (Aaron Kromer’s daughter so she’s certainly the most reliable source when it comes to if they’ve actually seen it)

Negative:
Benjamin Allbright’s source

I’m excited to see something new and maybe a bit out there. The Rams have always been a team that pushes the envelope looks wise and hasn’t stayed with one dedicated look and color scheme throughout their history. Just another evolution.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

Somewhere in the last week I saw a pic of what this guy describes with the home jerseys. Not sure where though.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I care less about the uniforms and more about the helmet. The fact they are changing the horns and putting that idiotic new C on is the ultimate fail imho.

Looking forward to 2030 when we get our true helmet back (and new logo).

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I care less about the uniforms and more about the helmet. The fact they are changing the horns and putting that idiotic new C on is the ultimate fail imho.

Looking forward to 2030 when we get our true helmet back (and new logo).

Agree about the horns.

Have always been flexible about the uniforms and colors but the horns define the Rams in my opinion.

They were perfect at one time. Thicker at the base and wrapping around the earhole. Over the years, there has been a thinning and, sometimes, even a break in the horn. If these reports are accurate (beginning to believe that is the case), then the horns will remain thin, will be broken and ... worst of all ... now shortened.

I will get used to them but it will be a huge disappointment.

Paydirt

UDFA
If true ..... shocked about the bone grey on the road, never thought they'd get rid of white ( although they do look kinda' cool ). Also, hopefully no more stupid yellow tops = too much like PISSburgh.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love the bone roadie idea. That shit could be amazing.