Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1589123211189.png

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Covid was create by the Chinese, NFL and Nike to destroy the XFL. Just kidding.

One must wonder if the delay for the release is a redesign by Nike? Probably wrong but hopeful.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'm so over this, all these leaks/info posts just make certain I'm not going to like it. How can you fuck up a classic so badly as what we're hearing they're doing.

Our helmets and unis have been so GOAT there's kind of nowhere to go but down.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
If they go with those horns it would be like they're saying "the old classic horn doesn't fit on the newer helmets." I love the old smooth helmets, can't get into this blocky ones with all the divots and holes, it's like overkill on the tech.

On the pic, the collar looks like a bib. The sleeve horns don't look right split like that. I'm starting to think nowhere to go but down too when I see these.

Those socks give me an old school vibe, but they had 2 yellow stripes not 3.

bluecoconuts

Legend
That doesn't look good, but I'm going to reserve any judgment or worry until the uniform release. It's a decent rendering based off of some information and it may be close to what it actually looks like but I believe that the real thing will look better.

I'm holding off final judgement until I see the full uniform together, but the leaks don't make me hopeful at this point.

I'm really really hoping that I end up being wrong.

I'll admit in terms of the gradient, they used the one version of it (the pro bowl jersey) that I don't totally hate if it's done right, but that's a big if and I don't trust them to do it right... If the gradient is extending halfway up the number, it's too much, and chances are it extends almost halfway up the number.

The colors? Great. Horns on the helmet? They can be so close, but if they're the segmented C with a lack of curl... It's just going to hit differently than the older look and it's not going to be the same.

I'm really hoping I end up being wrong. I really am.

I'm also a big enough homer to know that anything they shove in front of me will get a 50% softer reception just because my love for the Rams clouds my vision worse than a Skywalker having a nightmare... So they have some wiggle room.

But I want them to stick this landing so goddamn badly, after all the shit that's gone on the last year, and the first half of this year. Just want some damn football and a team that looks good playing it.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I have accepted that the uniforms may not be to my taste.
The St Louis redesign was a tough pill to swallow at first, but i ended up buying a Reebok white Faulk shirt and blue Nike Faulk shirt.
The last shirt I bought was a colour rush Gurley one that split fans' opinions down the middle.
I have a blue and yellow Starter Bruce jersey as well as a throwback Bruce jersey.
I may even go on to buy a new shirt.

I will not buy anything with either of the new logos on though.

But, after all is said and done about the jerseys, the helmet is so iconic.
To put that massive yellow "C" on the side of our helmet would be so wrong.

I agree with the recent comments about when kids got into the Rams because of the helmet.
My reason was because of Eric Dickerson...and he happened to be sporting the best uniform and helmet of the entire NFL.

HellRam

Starter
God please no gradient. Hopefully the Rams learn from what the other teams which in my opinion all nailed it. Especially the Chargers, Pats and Falcons. Keep the look new and fresh yet simple and traditional. I'm starting to worry the new unis will look like some kind of knockoff league team.