Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Well fuck me, if that tweet is accurate, and going by Kromer's daughter it is.... Then.. Fuck me. I'm not into it.

Months for this? Really? If we get that fucking logo and uniform combination... What a fucking slap in the face to tease people like this.

Teasing only works when you get one hell of an orgasm afterwards. You can't tease and tease and tease and then shove a fat disgusting naked guy there and wonder why everyone is pissed off with blueballs.

10AM on a GD Saturday and my day is already ruined, I'm gonna go smoke.

Gradients and bone grey color, blue pants, the fuck are they thinking?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
If true ..... shocked about the bone grey on the road, never thought they'd get rid of white ( although they do look kinda' cool ). Also, hopefully no more stupid yellow tops = too much like PISSburgh.

What about the mustard (All yellow color rush) uniforms?

I kinda dig those

Paydirt

UDFA
Nailed all 3 phases IMO ( if this is true ) !!! Love the helmet ...... Love the royal blue home ( gradient never bothered me ) ....... Bone grey road are pretty cool. Like I said, if the yellow tops go away for any type of alternate / then it's all perfect.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well fuck me, if that tweet is accurate, and going by Kromer's daughter it is.... Then.. Fuck me. I'm not into it.

Months for this? Really? If we get that fucking logo and uniform combination... What a fucking slap in the face to tease people like this.

Teasing only works when you get one hell of an orgasm afterwards. You can't tease and tease and tease and then shove a fat disgusting naked guy there and wonder why everyone is pissed off with blueballs.

10AM on a GD Saturday and my day is already ruined, I'm gonna go smoke.

Gradients and bone grey color, blue pants, the fuck are they thinking?
Your post summarizes my thoughts on this nicely. That said, I'm going to wait until I actually see them.

At this point though I do suspect the uniform will appeal to the chardonnay sipping golf clapper type fans. And they are the ones with the most money, the types who are willing to pay top dollar for season tickets whether they plan to attend or no, so I suppose it makes sense.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That’s the problem - they actually think it looks good smh. That’s why the logo sucks and soon the helmets/etc. will too. Decision maker fail

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Love the bone roadie idea. That shit could be amazing.
We shall see... I just saw this on another site, 2012 Seahag aways in grey/bone. They seem pretty dull, sure doesn't pop like white, and our Bone looks a bit darker I think.

sea.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
We shall see... I just saw this on another site, 2012 Seahag aways in grey/bone. They seem pretty dull, sure doesn't pop like white, and our Bone looks a bit darker I think.

View attachment 36324
I like the possibilities of bone with the Rams colors. Those squawk colors look like a kindergardners finger painting. That looks more gray than bone to me as well. Fuck them.

Regardless, when I hear bone as a color, I always think of this scene from American Psycho.... Lol. One of the most underrated movies of all time...

View: https://youtu.be/5wZ_QDkA8kc

Last edited:

EasyE

Starter
I don't think I would hate a thick segmented yellow C on the helmet.....the picture floating around here looks decent to my eyes...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I guess this is close to what the blues would look like.

They have to have the curl on the horns. I can get over the stupid lines in between but if they slap that shit on the helmet my fandom will definitely diminish. The horns are what dragged me into this team in the first place. Don’t fuck with the curl.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so over this, all these leaks/info posts just make certain I'm not going to like it. How can you fuck up a classic so badly as what we're hearing they're doing.