Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'm still going with this guy , his description of the logo was uncanny , and that wasn't something you just make up

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7VDVPClbvK/?igshid=19rvgxx2zq0ry

Horns line the collar has me curious , but I didn't understand the logo description either , until I saw it

1588690297165.png

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm still going with this guy , his description of the logo was uncanny , and that wasn't something you just make up

Horns line the collar has me curious , but I didn't understand the logo description either , until I saw it

I'm not personally, I see a lot wrong.

First, the colors, not even close. Darker yellow and darker blue? We literally did the opposite.

The logo.. Side view of horn.. Okay... Abstract LA? Not even a little, very obviously LA with the horn.

I think he got lucky on a logo guess (which the horn LA logo guess wasn't an unpopular one early on) and that's it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pretty sure this can’t be legit, I think you can only have one helmet.

You can have throwback helmets.

Falcons, Patriots, Lions, Bears are a few off the top of my head that have different helmets.

Bald_81

UDFA

Before anyone jumps on this "leaker" for getting the colours wrong, he technically didn't. As part of the logo reveal, the Rams new colours extend beyond just Rams Royal and Sol. Here are the colours that are officially part of the team's palette:

2020-04-19_19-04-22.jpg

Notice there is a navy that is called "Heritage" so it is entirely conceivable that they used the navy on our uniforms. Time will tell. There's also speculation out there that our away uniforms aren't primarily white, which likely means it is "bone" or grey.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can have throwback helmets.

Falcons, Patriots, Lions, Bears are a few off the top of my head that have different helmets.
Throwbacks are not regular uniforms or helmets. The NFL has altered the rule for now that the decals can only be changed for throwback uniforms. So unless the white horns are on the throwbacks we can’t have them to just alternate for home and away uniforms. That league rule is being discussed as a potential 2021 league change.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well whatever any of us think the merchandise sales numbers are going to tell the tale. And I'll say right now that the Rams have every reason to NOT be bottom feeders in sales. They have the youngest and one of the best HCs in the league. They have a new stadium coming online in LA. They have won 33 games the past three seasons to include a Super Bowl appearance.

So the bottom line here is that anything other than the merchandise being in let's say the top half or maybe even the top third of the league probably means the organization sucks at merchandising.

EasyE

Starter
Before anyone jumps on this "leaker" for getting the colours wrong, he technically didn't. As part of the logo reveal, the Rams new colours extend beyond just Rams Royal and Sol. Here are the colours that are officially part of the team's palette:

2020-04-19_19-04-22.jpg

Notice there is a navy that is called "Heritage" so it is entirely conceivable that they used the navy on our uniforms. Time will tell. There's also speculation out there that our away uniforms aren't primarily white, which likely means it is "bone" or grey.

you bring up interesting possibilities.... very possible there are "new" colors going forward that are different than logo colors...but seems like a longshot.....

but, AD99 logo WAS navy and gold.....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm not personally, I see a lot wrong.

First, the colors, not even close. Darker yellow and darker blue? We literally did the opposite.

The logo.. Side view of horn.. Okay... Abstract LA? Not even a little, very obviously LA with the horn.

I think he got lucky on a logo guess (which the horn LA logo guess wasn't an unpopular one early on) and that's it.
Didn't really say a darker blue , just a deeper , richer blue , which the new colors are. , because that's a pretty rich blue

And once you actually see it on fabric , it could look darker yet

But who knows , I'm going with this guy . until proven otherwise

Which very possibly happen..

But for now.........

shovelpass

Hall of Fame

2020-04-19_19-04-22.jpg

2 shades of orange being added makes me a little nervous. I picture a yellow to orange gradient uniform like the Falcons did.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Didn't really say a darker blue , just a deeper , richer blue , which the new colors are. , because that's a pretty rich blue

But for now.........

I dunno, I have a hard time seeing how the primary home uniform is going to look like a Navy blue.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

But for now.........
Could be he's one of the people who don't realize navy blue is very dark. So yeah I wouldn't rule out his take.

At this point I'm just pissed off that the Rams are still trying to make some big statement with their uniforms. We're the only fans still waiting to see them. And that's probably because Demoff is trying to find some ridiculous tie-in to do the reveal. It's shitty for the fans IMO.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
My Take: Kevin want to open the new SoFi Stadium & new uniforms "together" is my guess. Which if I recall is in July. This is the only thing that makes sense for waiting.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I really hate the logo. But at least it appears they made a slight change to it (or at least it appears to me) in that the LA one now seems to have blue outline in the horns. Maybe I’m just dumb and didn’t notice that before. But I feel like it initially did not. With the outline, it makes it go from ‘the worst thing I’ve ever seen’ to simply absolutely horrible. Progress I guess - says the optimist in me