Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
The blue has been the key color, not thrilled with yellow and white, but we shall see if this is accurate or not.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I just saw this too. I guess no more blue uniform except for the throwbacks? Very odd choice.
I kind of like the idea. I figured that the uniforms were going to be different than what has been used in recent years, so this allows the throwbacks to be used without it becoming too repetitive, 2 blue and yellow uniforms are pointless.

Jayson

UDFA
Name
Jayson
I’m hoping the yellow is an alternate to the blue home and white away jerseys. Then the throwback can be the classic blue/white. That makes way more sense to me.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I’m hoping the yellow is an alternate to the blue home and white away jerseys. Then the throwback can be the classic blue/white. That makes way more sense to me.
Honestly for as much hype and time that has been spent on this rebranding I'd be unimpressed if they went that route. So much build up for a safe attempt. I love the classic looks, I don't think it requires a grand reveal though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That's a pretty definitive time....
I figure it has to be code for something

MeaslyUnnaturalBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

EasyE

Starter
This is from a poster on reddit, so who know's but it's something.

"Under request of anonymity, I have some info on new uniforms.

Uniforms will be released this Friday, 5/8 at 1:21:34. They will be similar to the Yellow Primaries from 1953, with royal blue numbers and similar, but updated arm striping. Pants will be white with yellow and blue striping. Aways will be similar, with yellow sleeves. Yellow and blue pants are options as well. Neither logo is on the uniform, though supposedly they were up until late last month. There is a large “Rams” word mark on the chest. Royal blue helmets with solid yellow horn, though it no longer curls as much. Face mask is white.

Throwbacks used in years past remain unchanged as a throwback option. There is a fourth option, but I wasn’t told what it was. This was from a beat writer on Twitter after I tweeted at them several, several times. They told me under no circumstances could I reveal who it was. See y’all Friday"

So it would look close to this
View attachment 36171
I like it, I don't really buy it but like everyone else at this point I'm desperate.

I think i would like blue to be secondary color...too much and it has that purple tinge to it to my eyes...

Ants

Starter

Uniforms will be released this Friday, 5/8 at 1:21:34. They will be similar to the Yellow Primaries from 1953, with royal blue numbers and similar, but updated arm striping. Pants will be white with yellow and blue striping. Aways will be similar, with yellow sleeves. Yellow and blue pants are options as well. Neither logo is on the uniform, though supposedly they were up until late last month. There is a large “Rams” word mark on the chest. Royal blue helmets with solid yellow horn, though it no longer curls as much. Face mask is white.

Throwbacks used in years past remain unchanged as a throwback option. There is a fourth option, but I wasn’t told what it was. This was from a beat writer on Twitter after I tweeted at them several, several times. They told me under no circumstances could I reveal who it was. See y’all Friday"

View attachment 36171
I like it, I don't really buy it but like everyone else at this point I'm desperate.

I like this description - sounds good to me.
I also like the pic of Christian Rozeboom - that uni looks sleek.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's tough to be patient especially during these times although running & making my lawn the best in the development has served it's purpose.

Again I believe Andrew Siciliano, I realize he's paid by the Rams, but he's been trustworthy in the past, so he's given me no reason not to trust him now. @IowaRam has been all over the circuit to get any information and the latest from @shovelpass is appreciated too, however, now we hope soon to see them and IMO, this is where the Rams failed.

I realize the goal was with the Stadium opening, but after the Pandemic, they just should have rolled them out with the draft like everybody else IMHO.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View attachment 36171
Probably just Kevin Demoff just trolling us

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis