Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London_Ram

Rookie
That colour rush jersey could have been ours with horns instead of bolts.

Screenshot_20200421-145423_Samsung Internet.jpg

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

This is all just opinion but the above is perfect in my opinion. Reminiscent of the Chargers’ uniforms when I was a kid. The white helmet and the number on the helmet just puts it over the top.

Always considered the Rams horns to be the perfect helmet but much preferred when the base of the horns were thicker and closer together. Just like real rams horns.

When they made the horns more symmetrical, it seemed a little more like a design to me. If they separate the horns as speculated, that just makes it more design-like, and less like real rams-horns.

Just an opinion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Best reveal so far. No stupid song and nice touch with the Suicide Squad smileys.

All navy might be my fav, followed by the blue on yellow.

Psycho_X

Legend
The chargers color rush uniforms seem to be basically the Rams new colors. So the chargers have always had the Rams new logo and now they reveal uniforms with Rams new colors before the Rams. The new uniforms and the draft better be home runs because so far this has been a disaster of an offseason.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah the chargers always had one of the top 10 helmets with that familiar bolt, and the logo also translated well to the shoulders, but man that bolt on the pants really seals it.

I try to see how other teams can incorporate their logo onto the pants like that, but no one can do it as well as the Chargers. I was thinking a trail of 3-4 running ram silhouettes. Head down, legs spread apart, legs inside, legs spread apart but that may look too cheesy-cartoony. The idea of the bolt remains more stripe-like which works.

EasyE

Starter
can the Rams just move back to the Lou?...there is bad mojo right now in LA....stadium built on ancient burial ground?

bluecoconuts

Legend
That colour rush jersey could have been ours with horns instead of bolts.

View attachment 35727

Fucking hell, the Chargers basically took our color combination here, and now it'll look like the Rams are copying them because we have decided to do this really long gap between the logo and the jersey reveal for no damn reason.

Honestly, that has been the most disappointing part about this off-season for me. How could the front office completely whiff on the team marketing? Are you trying to make us look like the little brother to the Chargers? It's our fucking stadium that they're crashing and we're basically just giving them the building? Does this front office know nothing of the LA fanbase?

This should have been the easiest win of the offseason. Like being told that all you need to do in order to bed a super model is hit a single... And we're stuck striking out playing goddamn tee-ball.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
They're OK. Always liked the powder blues, and the white helmet, (like AZ helmets for the same reason).

But aside from the white pants, blue jerseys, and the all whites, the rest are basically meh, imo.

Our color rush uni is the best in the league, anybody can do black, and numbers on the helmets just clutters it up.

Not a fan of the bolts on the pants either.