Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're OK. Always liked the powder blues, and the white helmet, (like AZ helmets for the same reason).

But aside from the white pants, blue jerseys, and the all whites, the rest are basically meh, imo.

Our color rush uni is the best in the league, anybody can do black, and numbers on the helmets just clutters it up.

Not a fan of the bolts on the pants either.
I think our color rush uniforms are bright and exciting. I really like them once a year.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I was scrolling through twitter this morning and thought for a second we finally revealed our uniforms before realizing it was the Chargers :palm::palm::palm:

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are the chargers really putting their numbers on the sides of their helmets?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Are the chargers really putting their numbers on the sides of their helmets?

It was highly requested from their fans I believe, to go back to the old school look. Makes sense, their helmet would be pretty empty otherwise due to the shape of their logo.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Rams have trademarked the color Black , as well as Navy into their logo as well

Attachments

• 49692763622_ea87f33849_h.jpg
    49692763622_ea87f33849_h.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 206

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Those Chargers uniforms look very nice. Well done.
Agreed. Contrary to some of our friends in here, I LOVE the bolts on the pants. That shit is dope.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Chargers don't have numbers on their sleeves/shoulders either , neither did the Patriots

could change the way the Rams put the horns on their jersey shoulders , just not sure thats a good thing , because I worry they might try and get to creative with it

Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-9.49.06-AM.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
And no Championships!
Truth. They never had a defense to go with that offense. I struggle to think of a single name from that Era defense. I am sure I am missing some, but I can't remember any off hand.