Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Gotta admit, Chargers Uni's look pretty damn good.

All except the blue pants. That's just outdated to me. By outdated I mean, with some vintage stuff the cool comes back around (yellow, white pants), but some stuff is just "off" for the time being and the dark blue pants is one of them.:sick:

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
The wait reeks of damage control to me. They w aree either changing something, hopefully making sure original horns are on it, or they know it will be a real shit show and are waiting until people are back to work and so people can't focus all their attention on tearing them apart for something they know won't be received well.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
The wait reeks of damage control to me. They w aree either changing something, hopefully making sure original horns are on it, or they know it will be a real shit show and are waiting until people are back to work and so people can't focus all their attention on tearing them apart for something they know won't be received well.

They planned this before revealing the Logo so I doubt anything is being changed.......not to mention a small sample like this forum isn't going to swing a big bat at all.

Rams77

Starter
Nah-I heard they wanted to wait for the stadium to officially open and reveal the unis on the same day. Although Im sure the unis will still suck and take the air out of the new stadium. Who here thinks the new unis will look good after the logo reveal??

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
They planned this before revealing the Logo so I doubt anything is being changed.......not to mention a small sample like this forum isn't going to swing a big bat at all.
Oh, I agree, they are not going to care if we on the boards don't like it, however I think the vocal displeasure went far beyond our boards here or just another site.

dang

Legend
Demoff is sucking on this one if it goes beyond the draft. Every day that he drags it out digs a bigger hole to crawl out of.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I got a bad feeling , I'm going to be disappointed

I really really like the Chargers new uniforms . all the variations , those all white ones are smooth

I'm not saying the Rams uniforms will be trash , but I am saying , it's going to be almost impossible to to the Chargers

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think the numbers on the helmets is Fucking Ugly and Lame. It takes away from their bolt and it looks like something from way back in time that every team grew out of once graphic design became a thing. It's stupid looking... so it fits them perfectly.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the numbers on the helmets is Fucking Ugly and Lame. It takes away from their bolt and it looks like something from way back in time that every team grew out of once graphic design became a thing. It's stupid looking... so it fits them perfectly.
There's Selassie, always sweet talking us....lol

RAMBUSH

Starter
I say the new uniforms will look unbelievably great with geoff and donald holding up the Lombardi! F-in True that. GO RAMS .!!!!

Ants

Starter

Yeah, I think the damage control is that the Chargers new uniforms look great, and the Rams look like a cheap knock-off of those, with similar colors but weaker design. That would really suck.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the colors are too good to screw up the uniform...

But... I am really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really-really worried about the horn.

Going into this, I thought it was clear the horn is sacred.