Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seems to be the year of new uniforms!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Chargers are on Tuesday.
The clock is ticking Mr. Demoff, tick tock.
And that leaves the Rams , bringing up the rear

I don't think the Rams big unveiling plans are going , well , as planed

first the logo got leaked weeks in advance , and was hated by fans and critics alike

not sure when the uniforms are suppose to be revealed , but now the big grand opening concert with Taylor Swift has been postponed all the way till 2021 , so no telling when SoFi Stadium will get it's grand , Grand Opening , probably not for a while now

so I'm sure things aren't going quite the way the Rams planed..............lol

Last edited:

Paydirt

UDFA
That's a really poor photoshop lol but I actually like the jersey
i agree ...... can live with both of these !!!! The logo on it's own will always be horse - shit , but for some reason when ya take away the LA letters & add it to the helmet and jersey, it looks sweet !!!! In a perfect world , use the Ram Head as the logo & go with this uni/ helmet combination ( this way they can justify keeping the sunset orange horns )

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No numbers on their sleeves / shoulders

Interesting

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pats unis aren't terrible but they took a step backwards I think. I love it too, F that fan base. :ROFLMAO:

Overall there hasn't been a truly bad uniform release yet this year. Hopefully the Rams can avoid being that team.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Not impressed. Patriots never really were a "stripe" type uni. Are they trying to be the new Browns??? one can only hope...
The stripe seems to be in line with their red and white "pat the patriot" era uniforms.
012813collins011-jpg.35702

Attachments

• 012813collins011.jpg
    012813collins011.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 589

Reddog99

Pro Bowler

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
The Pat the Patriot uniforms are Classic imo, good uniforms. The newer versions they have have had since remind me of USFL, I have long thought they have one of the worst unis in the NFL for some time, except for the Bucs one, the one with digital numbers was the biggest piece of shit I ever saw

Kevin

Pro Bowler
The Pats should put fake buttons on the sides of their pants to make them look like 18th century knickers.