Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Pats uni's look like shit. They look unfinished. That stripe looks like a freeway still under construction. It just stops. Terrible. Who designed them?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I was hoping the Patriots would go back to white helmets

Never understood why the silver with a patriotic theme

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
With the draft this week, I'm expecting the Rams to announce their new uniforms Thursday at the latest.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
The stripe seems to be in line with their red and white "pat the patriot" era uniforms.
012813collins011-jpg.35702
Any team should be in stripes, it's the Cheats.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No numbers on their sleeves / shoulders

Interesting

Interesting, and against the rule book according to the 2019 NFL Rule book, Rule 5, Article 3, Item 3: (Of course that never stopped the patriots before)

Item 3. Numerals. Numerals on the back and front of jerseys as specified under NFL rules for the player’s specific position. Such numerals must be a minimum of 8 inches high and 4 inches wide, and their color must be in sharp contrast with the color of the jersey. Smaller numerals should be worn on the tops of the shoulders or upper arms of the jersey. Small numerals on the back of the helmet or on the uniform pants are optional.

Item 3 talks about the required Numbering of the Jerseys (Front, Back, and shoulder/arm), then talks about other optional Numbers.

Psycho_X

Legend
Interesting, and against the rule book according to the 2019 NFL Rule book, Rule 5, Article 3, Item 3: (Of course that never stopped the patriots before)

Item 3. Numerals. Numerals on the back and front of jerseys as specified under NFL rules for the player’s specific position. Such numerals must be a minimum of 8 inches high and 4 inches wide, and their color must be in sharp contrast with the color of the jersey. Smaller numerals should be worn on the tops of the shoulders or upper arms of the jersey. Small numerals on the back of the helmet or on the uniform pants are optional.

Item 3 talks about the required Numbering of the Jerseys (Front, Back, and shoulder/arm), then talks about other optional Numbers.
Teams can put numbers on their pants? Interesting that no one has tried that some how. Would look stupid but still surprised. Just printed right across the ass would be perfect.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Teams can put numbers on their pants? Interesting that no one has tried that some how. Would look stupid but still surprised. Just printed right across the ass would be perfect.

Number 02 especially! :biggrin:

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
The Pats is awful.
That silver helmet, thick stripes, none if it matches.

I'm rather happy.

The Colts get it right.

Which direction will we go in...?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should ask what the former Rams Sage David Vobora thinks about the uniform situation....

*random alert!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. It's starting to look like the Rams will literally be bringing up the rear in the 2020 uni reveals..... Please Demoff.... Please tell me you all didn't fuck this up.

dang

Legend
Yeah. i think a lot of people are looking for Demoff to f it up. You can’t please everyone but they have the colors and they have the horns. Demoff being a little over dramatic on the reveal doesn’t help his cause but I am cautiously optimistic.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
For the love of all that is holy can the Rams reveal their uniforms already?... PLEASE!! Smh

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
You will see a new level of rage posting from me if these uniforms get screwed up. I'm already disappointed in the logos.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
For the love of all that is holy can the Rams reveal their uniforms already?... PLEASE!! Smh
I would be happy with just a date

Demoff did alot of trolling with the logo , but since then , deathly quiet

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
curious if the Raiders are getting a new logo , their the only team that still haven't revealed their drat day hat

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I’m afraid the New uniforms might resemble the new logo, yuck! I am hopeful that the new uniforms would resemble the helmet!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
not even sure if they've even put up the new logo on the building at Agoura Hills , they made a bunch of videos taking the old logo down , haven't seen any of them putting the new logo up

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
not even sure if they've even put up the new logo on the building at Agoura Hills , they made a bunch of videos taking the old logo down , haven't seen any of them putting the new logo up
Yeah, I'm sure they are keeping that low pro after the reaction to the logos. As I stated in the logo thread, I don't hate them anymore. Need to see them in person to make a real judgment.