Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dreveles52

UDFA
I’ve always been positive on the Unis but wow did they look incredible on TV. The blue pops like no other and the bone is very slick.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bone looks grey on TV and more yellow or cream in person to me. Am I color blind or did I see a bootleg in person? NFL Shop actually lists the color as “cream.”

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I got to say that there is something about the Bone, and the Blue underneath those clear panels in the stadium, that really make those uniforms pop. They've been growing on me for a minute, but they really looked good under the glass last night.

matt30

Rookie
Name
Matt
I don't see it personally. I think the uniforms lack contrast. To me contrast is what makes the uniforms pop.

jaredgoff_throw_tight_092718.jpg
w640xh480_GettyImages-1272330360.jpg
img-2524098-f.jpg
LDN-L-RAMS-0823-KB13-2.jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't see it personally. I think the uniforms lack contrast. To me contrast is what makes the uniforms pop.

jaredgoff_throw_tight_092718.jpg
w640xh480_GettyImages-1272330360.jpg
img-2524098-f.jpg
LDN-L-RAMS-0823-KB13-2.jpg

I'm with you. I'll take my opinion a bit further. I hate the new white unis the Rams wore last night. Bla.

Name
Pat
Dickerson, E- white v Cardinals.jpg
Cromwell v Falcons.jpg

I'm 50 yo, and no one cares what I think anymore. I also know I am way late to this party.

That said, the new uniform really disappoint me. I will not be buying a "bone" jersey, or a new mini helmet.

For those who say "get over it, it's just laundry", I submit that "the laundry" is a major part of fandom of pro teams. A big part of the reason I became a Rams fan in the late 70s was because I thought the uniforms were awesome. And hey, most players are only with the team 3-5 years, coaches change, the teams relocate... the colors and the team name are pretty much the only constants.

I maintain that the above uniform is a classic, just like the Bears, Chiefs, Packers, Colts, Lions, Steelers, Vikings, Raiders, etc. While some of those teams- like the Vikings and the Lions- have tinkered a bit, there have been no wholesale rebuilds. And I would venture to guess the jersey and gear sales for all those teams are just fine (I think there would be changes if the sales weren't). I have to conclude that those teams appreciate their fan base and respect the brand that they have developed over decades.

But the Rams- an historic franchise that periodically has years-long runs of ineptitude where they have to scratch and claw to reclaim their respectability- decides to blow it all up. Why? I know- gotta have a theme with the $5B stadium, LA glitz, gotta justify what we're paying Nike, coordinate with the Dodgers... ugh.

It just ticks me off. The new uniforms sincerely look like Arena League unis to me. The blue in the helmet last night reminded me of the color of the electric-blue Flavor-Ice freeze pops.

Meanwhile, the Dickerson-era uniform just screams football, and the colors pop. It holds its own with any of the other classic NFL uniforms. I love the detail of the horn curling around the shoulder, the contrast of the white, dark blue and yellow; the thick stripes along the pants (my only issue with those uniforms was why the blue had such a purplish hue on the dark jerseys). Even if they felt compelled to change, why not incorporate some of those classic elements in the new uniforms?

Whatever, I'm shaking my fist at a cloud, but man, I'm really disappointed in the new unis. Of course, I'll always support the team, but it sincerely takes away some of my enjoyment of the team.

Go Rams!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Chargers

I know some people like the Chargers uniforms , and I know the Chargers have like 147 different variations

but the one the wore yesterday

:sick:

https%3A%2F%2Fboltbeat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F09%2F1272308923-850x560.jpeg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sales will tell the story I believe. If jersey sales rank, I promise they will be changing them. No doubt about it.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Sorry but honestly the only so called uniform I ever cared about was, What's she gonna wear tonight. Lol

Rams could dress up in whatever and I still would say Go Rams.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess Im in the minority, but I hate the uni's. So bad. I like the helmet more than I thought I would but for me these are the worst uniforms I have ever seen for the Rams.
The bone getup looks like they had to wear their practice uniforms. Actually thought they were the prison guards uniforms in the original Longest Yard movie. Lol
Helmet pops tho

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
The bone getup looks like they had to wear their practice uniforms. Actually thought they were the prison guards uniforms in the original Longest Yard movie. Lol
Helmet pops tho
Now if you;re posting about Burts Longest Yard Lmmfao, that Movie was Classic...

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
they need the curl at the tip of the horns. it looks like a c. the one thing they should have gotten right. oh well

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Still wish they would have went with something like this. Looks new and sleek, and respects tradition. Has plenty of contrast and plenty of pop.

Use the blue/yellows like in my avatar as the throwbacks.

1600181291789.png

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I dont have the photoshop skills to modify the helmets, but here they are!
560x315mv.jpg
Man I just love the Blue and white from the George Allen days. I loved the Deac days but especially Merlin.Hell how many seasons did he play but go to a Pro Bowl ???

I loved Carroll thought he was the best owner Ever, not you directly aimed at you what so ever , but just look in history what he did for all the players ???

Georgia was in debt, like 30 mill when she moved to the Lou, I didn't like the Move at all, but she had to for money reasons or lose the Team and Stan stepped in.

Stan built and PAID for 1 heck of a StUDIUM and many here know how Vocal I was about the move...

Maybe with a deeper thought this and that, I wanted to hit the JZ and Shaw issue issue.

Shaw hired KD and KD had nothing to do with BD WHO WAS HIGHLY RESPECTED by the Bucs and knew how h0w his father worked.

Im getting far far off track, but KD has put a ton of hours in building the stadium, building this that etc etc sometimes he leaves this that to people under him etc etc,all the money I mean everything from a soda to the stadium to the players to the cap he;s in charge.

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
Been following the Rams since 1973 and thought I'd hate the uniforms under the lights. But, absolutely have to say they Popped and Rocked!, and now I'd have to admit they make the old uniforms look a little boring now in comparison. Very pleasantly surprised