Looking at 2020 uniforms

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Just showing that Rams fans aren't the only ones. We are made fun of by other teams by our poorly designed logos.

I have to reiterate that I have worked as a Graphic Artist and Logo Designer.
What is the Rams paid for looks like amateur garbage and probably a few hours worth of work in the designs.

I know some people like them. I hate them.

Uniforms, the bone is okay, the blue needs yellow pants and the gradient needs to go.
that is a good start
train

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Just showing that Rams fans aren't the only ones. We are made fun of by other teams by our poorly designed logos.

What is the Rams paid for looks like amateur garbage and probably a few hours worth of work in the designs.

Uniforms, the bone is okay, the blue needs yellow pants and the gradient needs to go.
It’s all subjective and it’s just a uniform that doesn’t affect how they play

dang

Legend

How about colors? Helmets? Horns?

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
threads-final.jpg

The option to use the Yellow pants is there this year, I just wish that was the choice over Blue Berries.
Looks so much better.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sure is a lot of whing coming from the haters.... All that hand wringing over colors and uniforms and some say they want "tougher" unis?? Lol. Complaining about what grown men wear to play a game does not sound very tough to me. :)

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
View attachment 38885

The option to use the Yellow pants is there this year, I just wish that was the choice over Blue Berries.
Looks so much better.

Well one of the 2 to be revealed is going to be a variation of the Yellow color rush jersey's I'd assume. Those were pretty popular.

Not sure what the other would be. I would say the Fearsome Forusome era White on White, but we already have the Bone on Bone to cover that.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

Have worked, or still do?
Love to see some of your logos - in fact, why not start with an avatar?

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the new gradient and blue jersey would be fine if it was the far-out, fun, "special occasion/ color rush" uniform of a larger set. The Rams can make this happen in 2021 and 2022 if they roll-out a more standard looking uniform to compliment the gradient jersey. Maybe I'm in the minority wanting that... but I do.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Well one of the 2 to be revealed is going to be a variation of the Yellow color rush jersey's I'd assume. Those were pretty popular.

Not sure what the other would be. I would say the Fearsome Forusome era White on White, but we already have the Bone on Bone to cover that.

So there are 2 more variants to be revealed? When? Are they for this season?

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Sure is a lot of whing coming from the haters.... All that hand wringing over colors and uniforms and some say they want "tougher" unis?? Lol. Complaining about what grown men wear to play a game does not sound very tough to me. :)
My wife and two daughters don’t talk about their clothes as much the men on this board talk about the Rams uniform styles and color combinations!

jaffej

UDFA
Uni schedule for the year. The comment by the rams on yellow pants should please many on this forum
180F6484-4E1C-4293-8102-0F6BB15EF5B6.jpeg

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
Have worked, or still do?
Love to see some of your logos - in fact, why not start with an avatar?

Have worked. I did a animated one. Whomever did the mean eyes logo I used, if they object I'll change.

Been wanting to do a Graphic Arts website, ya know business cards, web design as a side thing.
I got divorced, got sick from depression, terminated, and still struggling to get back on my feet.
So haven't gotten around to it yet. Still haven't looked at my website design in years.
Have a couple of old clients wanting stuff, so maybe I'll get back into it.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'm only seeing the Blue "Gameday" Ramsey jersey online. Are there any other jerseys out there? Kupp, Woods, Goff and AD all have a few other options. Smh. Anyone have luck finding anything else?

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Touchdown Rams!

Who the fuck cares- look at those jerseys.
:stop: