Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Right? I wouldn't mind a new avatar. Maybe find a way to make Ron Swanson more of a Rams fans?
jorgeh.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can u somehow integrate a Rams flavor onto my pic of Stranger from the Big Lebowski movie. Something classy ?

159.jpg

CodeMonkey

Ok you asked for it looool...

How bout Merlin Olsen in a Frank Franzetta type theme, with the Niners the object of destruction? Oh and extra points if a Rams cheerleader is involved! :p
merlin.jpg

CodeMonkey

First off these are all amazing! Bravo! :bow:

I might be asking for a little too much and understand if no one wants any part of this vision. I see a T-REX with a RAMS helmet on and Kaeperdick in his mouth.:shades:

th

th

colin-kaepernick.jpg
trex.jpg

Attachments

• trex.jpg
    trex.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 161

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can u somehow integrate a Rams flavor onto my pic of Stranger from the Big Lebowski movie. Something classy ?

159.jpg

Here's an idea, Transplant your "Stranger Head" in place of Chris's in this photo ..

Long_Youngblood_Feature_420_310.jpg

Just a thought!!:D

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Can't believe I just noticed this thread, some really cool pics in here.
I'm game to have a go, if someone could make something featuring Tavon Austin, maybe running away from an explosion or something cool like that, that would be awesome :)

rams2050

Starter
I'll take a new avatar. Maybe something featuring Kurt Warner? I'm open to anything, but I'm sick to death of the damned Cheats' avatar that I've been using. . . Or something with Kurt being protected by his line, if that might work?

Thanks in advance.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can't believe I just noticed this thread, some really cool pics in here.
I'm game to have a go, if someone could make something featuring Tavon Austin, maybe running away from an explosion or something cool like that, that would be awesome :)
Just a suggestion, Maybe have him running thru an exploding mine field!?!

CodeMonkey

Ogletree / Jenkins collage with throwback colors involved? Hope im not asking for too much. Much appreciated! :ROFLMAO:

Haven't forgotten about you am just having trouble. Perhaps another member can help out on this one. Otherwise, I'll circle back.