Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks -X-! I appreciate it. Much better to look at. :)
I'm nothing if not fair.

If it gets you in trouble with your significant other, just tell them you have to have it as a condition of your posting here. :shades:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now for some levity...
JMYzj3Y.jpg

Cardncub

Rookie
I'm nothing if not fair.

If it gets you in trouble with your significant other, just tell them you have to have it as a condition of your posting here. :shades:

I run my house. (looks over shoulder)

:cheers:

Shawnbb158

Starter
My chick is hot but I'd like a rams centered one. Quinn or Donald as the main piece but anything to go with it would be fun. No rush by any means just if u got free time throw something fun together. Thanks!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
My chick is hot but I'd like a rams centered one. Quinn or Donald as the main piece but anything to go with it would be fun. No rush by any means just if u got free time throw something fun together. Thanks!
Wow! That's amazing. I dont want that one to go away...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Interesting thought... I'd assume that, even in CO, employers do drug tests, no?
Wouldn't make sense if they did. Marijuana stays in the system a lonnnnnng time. How can they fire someone for something legal? Of course I don't know all of the policies over there either. Just saying it would seem to be a matter of dictating what someone can do in their own home, and that's a slippery slope.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hey guys, without access to my laptop, (gave it to my daughter, stupid...) I can't create a new one.

Now I quite like mine. I feel like it summed up the Rams fortunes of the last decade. But those days are gone I think.
My name should be "goodnews" and my avatar should be an image of something positive and inspiring.
Specifically, an image of our defense inflicting life threatening violence on a Seahawk. You know, something uplifting....

CodeMonkey

Hmmm....how about creative freedom with either:

Bailey, Britt, or Gurley?

Someone pop my avatar cherry
Is this anything? I know you called out offensive players but with a handle like HitStick, something like this seems more appropriate.

hitstick.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wouldn't make sense if they did. Marijuana stays in the system a lonnnnnng time. How can they fire someone for something legal? Of course I don't know all of the policies over there either. Just saying it would seem to be a matter of dictating what someone can do in their own home, and that's a slippery slope.
Makes sense... I guess if it's legal, you're good to go... brave new world.

CodeMonkey

Prohibition is stupid and I hate to get started on this topic but a private company has the right to screen employees any way they see fit so long as it is doesn't impinge on civil rights (race, sex, age, creed, color, yada yada). Use of illegal drugs is not federally protected and last I checked Colorado is still in the United States.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Prohibition is stupid and I hate to get started on this topic but a private company has the right to screen employees any way they see fit so long as it is doesn't impinge on civil rights (race, sex, age, creed, color, yada yada). Use of illegal drugs is not federally protected and last I checked Colorado is still in the United States.
I guess that's where my initial question came in.. but - between you and @X, I'm really perplexed... best to not derail a really good thread.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You may have a point there.
I guess it all depends on the company, and now I'm glad I didn't take that position in Silverthorn, CO.
I probably wouldn't have made it past the first screening. lol.

CodeMonkey

I'll take a new avatar. Maybe something featuring Kurt Warner? I'm open to anything, but I'm sick to death of the damned Cheats' avatar that I've been using. . . Or something with Kurt being protected by his line, if that might work?

Thanks in advance.

I fooled around with this a while and came up with some humor for ya....Kurt cooking up a little lunch in the pocket.

rams2050.jpg