Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Can't believe I just noticed this thread, some really cool pics in here.
I'm game to have a go, if someone could make something featuring Tavon Austin, maybe running away from an explosion or something cool like that, that would be awesome :)
F2KNV8b.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
These are seriously incredible. I feel like I can't do much more with mine. But I think maybe Legatron kicking Richard Sherman's hand off as he tries to block a field goal would be pretty cool lol

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This thread is badass! I don't know if my avatar fits me anymore. Long story short my company's site in Scottsdale,AZ (American Funds) is closing the doors June 30th. I decided not to relocate for many reasons, and now even with a severance and all I'll have to go out and find another gig eventually (soon). I haven't blazed up in 3 weeks. Does my avatar still justify me? Should I just cave and enjoy my Friday night and weekend in Cheech and Chong style? I'm 34, I don't feel like depending on some detox drink just to pass a U/A. Man! It's hard growing up!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This thread is badass! I don't know if my avatar fits me anymore. Long story short my company's site in Scottsdale,AZ (American Funds) is closing the doors June 30th. I decided not to relocate for many reasons, and now even with a severance and all I'll have to go out and find another gig eventually (soon). I haven't blazed up in 3 weeks. Does my avatar still justify me? Should I just cave and enjoy my Friday night and weekend in Cheech and Chong style? I'm 34, I don't feel like depending on some detox drink just to pass a U/A. Man! It's hard growing up!
Move to Colorado. ;)

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
These are all amazing! I'd love to get in on this too! Maybe an open lunchbox with light shining up from it (like from a treasure chest), coming from the gold horns of a Rams helmet?

I realize this may be easier to imagine than to do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
These are all amazing! I'd love to get in on this too! Maybe an open lunchbox with light shining up from it (like from a treasure chest), coming from the gold horns of a Rams helmet?

I realize this may be easier to imagine than to do.
F3Ug0sx.jpg

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I've grown strangely attached to mine, it has nothing to do with Rams, but I like it none the less.

rdw

Pro Bowler
We have some talented artistic folks at ROD and let me say I am definitely not one of them!

Let me put it this way. I'm so inept at creativity that I can't even think of a good idea in my head for an avatar much less draw one myself. Hence my boring black and white avatar! :notworthy: