Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Gawd, those were the good ol' days, weren't they? That line was something else. But then, so was Kurt!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Gawd, those were the good ol' days, weren't they? That line was something else. But then, so was Kurt!
Yes, indeed. It's damn high time we start making some new good old days.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Interesting thought... I'd assume that, even in CO, employers do drug tests, no?

@-X- @CodeMonkey - It's an interesting topic but the answer is in. Dish network fired a quadriplegic for using prescribed medical marijuana outside of the workplace and the courts upheld it. Heartless bastards.

The main issue with medical marijuana is it's still illegal federally.

The recreational use law in Colorado expressly allows employers to screen and fire for use.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Wow, I am inspired. Do you know what would be cool?

Something portraying the Rams 2015 defensive line as the Wild Hunt, depicting other teams quarterbacks trampled underfoot!

I can't pick just one person to star as Cernunnos as the leader of the hunt, but they all wear the horns, so what the hey. I'm not a very good artist, but I may be able to scribble something together with charcoal, and then scan it or whatever.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i love my new avatar, but I just stumbled-upon this pic :)

Lambert.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Oh man, I want one. But no idea what.

You guys are making feel so technology challenged right now.:(

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh man, I want one. But no idea what.

You guys are making feel so technology challenged right now.:(
Welcome to the Club! Me too! When I look at the work of @-X-, And @CodeMonkey I can't make up my mind weather they are " Great Artists, or suffer from Autism!:ROFLMAO:
( Definition;[in part] autism-absorption in fantasy as escape from reality!)
I do wish I had their Talent!!