Let ROD make you an avatar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Could it be possible to get a badass melon head sporting a blue & yellow jersey. w/ "PressureD41 along the bottom.
Had to give it a 70s vibe.
And, no room on the bottom.

eTez2GU.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Have at it boys. Avatars don't bother me much. I'm game. I'll check back in a few days & see what was decided.
I gotta look at it, so...

You're keeping the one I just gave you.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm getting a lot of likes for my new Avatar that -X- designed for me. He gets all the credit but I will still post it proudly.

For those that can't tell, the shield behind the Rams logo says "Duty Honor Country". That is the motto of the United States Military Academy, West Point. The cross rifles appear to be M-16 in nature, representing the infantry, the backbone of the US Army. Both the shield and the cross rifles are surrounded by olive branches, the symbol of peace. These are my interpretations and I feel they are more than accurate. Besides, it's my Avatar now and I can say what I want about it! (JK).

Of course the Rams logo in a camo pattern it what set's this over the top in my opinion.

Thanks to all for the likes and comments and again, as if beating the proverbial horse to death, thanks -X-.

I did a Google search this morning to find that logo to learn more about its meaning. Thank you for sharing that!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Im up for a new one if someone is willing to do it! Since my forum name is RamsJUNKIE maybe Chris long or another one of our current good players snorting a line of blue and gold cocaine! Or use your imagination for somthing else I'm up for anything!

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Or maybe just use the avatar I have now but slap a rams helmet on Russel Crow and put a football in his hand standing in the rams endzone!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd like to get on that avatar list too, can I take a number?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Right? I wouldn't mind a new avatar. Maybe find a way to make Ron Swanson more of a Rams fans?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok you asked for it looool...

How bout Merlin Olsen in a Frank Franzetta type theme, with the Niners the object of destruction? Oh and extra points if a Rams cheerleader is involved! :p

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Ogletree / Jenkins collage with throwback colors involved? Hope im not asking for too much. Much appreciated! :ROFLMAO:

Ok you asked for it looool...
How bout Merlin Olsen in a Frank Franzetta type theme, with the Niners the object of destruction? Oh and extra points if a Rams cheerleader is involved! :p
The more inpiration to go on the better...anything that makes it personal especially. We are just having fun here and I am certainly no expert (not speakinng for anybody else on that!) so there is no guarantee to anyone except that you will at least get your moneys worth here. So let's have fun!!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Hmmm....how about creative freedom with either:

Bailey, Britt, or Gurley?

Someone pop my avatar cherry

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off these are all amazing! Bravo! :bow:

I might be asking for a little too much and understand if no one wants any part of this vision. I see a T-REX with a RAMS helmet on and Kaeperdick in his mouth.:shades:

th

th

colin-kaepernick.jpg