Kupp to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Problems started when the Cards started getting pressure.

Cards were blowing through the Ram Oline.

Bring a shit ton of heat on Wolfie…not respecting run or anything 10+ yards downfield.

Made it look like Watt from 8 years ago, not double rehab Watt.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So far I've seen rumors on a spectrum from "avoided the worst" to "possible high ankle sprain."

A high ankle sprain is a very significant injury though, often 4-6 weeks. That was the timeline for Shelton's high ankle sprain.

Again, just rumors so far, I haven't seen or heard anything definitive.

EDIT: Here's a link

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
People like to bash on Perkins but the boy moves the chains. I am in full agreement that one game of Wolf is enough. Some of that is this line, and that is also where Perkins is much better. His arm is weak but he's tough.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Shut Kupp down for the rest of the season if it's a high ankle sprain. Recovering from that would likely take up most of the remaining season anyway, although probably not all of it, and I'd rather let Kupp rest a few extra weeks to really strengthen and rehab the injury and not risk re-aggravation. Kupp coming into next season healthy should be priority #1. Plus, his body could use the rest. McVay has been running him into the ground.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That’s fine. Then The Rams need to get rid of him.He is a wasted roster spot then.
Perkins is either a NFL QB or not.The thing is you can’t keep 3 QB’s.

My thought has always been you might be able to get a draft pick for him & if you can show case him.Maybe even be a legitimate QB?
Wolford resigning sort of upset me.Don’t know the thinking of it? He knows the offense and has a good pace in practice. The thing is is that in the preseason he can’t score on 2nd & 3rd team defenses.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is what happens when you have a useless back up qb.

Lots for Mcvay to work on in the offseason.

brucebruce

Rookie
That’s fine. Then The Rams need to get rid of him.He is a wasted roster spot then.
Perkins is either a NFL QB or not.The thing is you can’t keep 3 QB’s.

My thought has always been you might be able to get a draft pick for him & if you can show case him.Maybe even be a legitimate QB?
Wolford resigning sort of upset me.Don’t know the thinking of it? He knows the offense and has a good pace in practice. The thing is is that in the preseason he can’t score on 2nd & 3rd team defenses.

I thought Wolford left the rams and put on a tie to trade stocks after that performance. Then I wondered why you were upset about it. Finally i realized that you were talking about his new contract.

Great book: Eats, shoots and leaves.

Turducken

Starter
If stafford clears then I'd play him. The saints are very beatable, and stafford needs to work on chemistry with the other WRs.

But sit kupp unless he's 100%.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
People like to bash on Perkins but the boy moves the chains. I am in full agreement that one game of Wolf is enough. Some of that is this line, and that is also where Perkins is much better. His arm is weak but he's tough.
....in preseason.

Fixed it for you.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Adam Schefter said it is a high ankle sprain. He also said that someone familiar with the prognosis said it "doesn't sound good".

So, what does that mean... Kupp will be back for the playoffs?

Playoffs!?!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It looked bad when I first saw it. What else could go wrong ? No use rushing him back since the playoff ship has sailed. I hate the fact that the year is only half over , and we are already playing for nothing. I thought those years were gone for awhile. Dammit

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be good for Stafford to be forced to build chemistry with other receivers, well, if the OL can manage to give him some time.

Ellard80

Legend
I have still heard nothing official about this injury.

It looked like a high ankle sprain when it happened.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'd just shut him down for the season. No reason to risk further injury with playoffs out of sight. I'd seriously consider shutting Stafford down too if it gets too bad.