Kupp to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Dodged a bullet there.
I'm just not sure why, at this point.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Sit him and Stafford for at least a few weeks...maybe more.

Let's see McCutcheon, Williams, Hopkins, Carter, Pinckney... Hell, even Atwell. Let's see what they can do.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I say play all the best healthy and available players. As crazy as it sounds, there are games to still be played. Not saying we will go on a run or anything lol.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck sitting them. they're getting paid $70m for this season. go and earn that money losers.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

fuck sitting them. they're getting paid $70m for this season. go and earn that money losers.

Um, maybe because they’re injured. The Rams don’t want to play Russian Roulette with Stafford concussion situation, and just because it may not be the worst case scenario for Kupp, he is still injured and is likely to miss at least a few weeks. So sitting a few weeks could prove to be the human thing to do.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Agree with some of them,but some no T all your choices.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Just saying I wouldnt think of playing them until they were 1000% healthy. Next yr is more important.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just saying I wouldnt think of playing them until they were 1000% healthy. Next yr is more important.
I agree The Rams need to find out what certain players are made of & get game time experience.

I want to see Cutch & Tutu with B. Perkins.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Play Stafford and Kupp when they’re cleared to play…no to holding them out to play Perkins.

Give Wolfie his clipboard.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Sit him and Stafford for at least a few weeks...maybe more.

Let's see McCutcheon, Williams, Hopkins, Carter, Pinckney... Hell, even Atwell. Let's see what they can do.
We need a qb. We don't have 2

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
At this point, I am worried that the Rams will have a worst record than the Lions
Right, and the Lions own our #1 pick....sooooooo