Kenny Britt visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No to Britt.

Our locker room must not be turned into rehab!

Ram_of_Old

I say no thanks, not any better than what we have, just older
train

Thank you Train! Just because he was good with Fisher, means he will be good now. He is old...but so was Steve Smith, which I have been told. But Smith still has a year or two of good football. The Ravens made a good decision.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Britt was pretty damn good, but was a complete fucking head case. If Fisher has the ability to bring him back to what he showed he can do, snatch him up on the cheap. If he wants to act like a thug, cut his ass instantly.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
My take .... they are doing basically the same thing as they did with Titus Young.... bring him in....see where his head and body is and offer a 1 yr "prove it" deal if he passes the initial eyeball test. I see no harm in it.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Unless he has a bad influence on Jenkins and Ogletree... Two guys who are working hard to better themselves.
I have the utmost faith in our veteran leadership that they would not let that happen. ... and I'm sure Fisher will have a short leash for him.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I don't have a problem with them kicking the tires on Britt or any player. I just don't want them to factor the guy in as a fix for anything and then go into the draft with the idea they don't need a WR because they signed Britt.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
TBH ... I don't think they are or ever were looking to go WR in the 1st rd. Just not the vibe I am getting from them

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I was hoping for this. Sign a veteran receiver, that's what we need. I have the same questions about him as everyone else, but he is a good player when healthy.
I got no problem taking a look see at him. He's got a lot to prove so if he signs a contract the Rams can get away from why not. He's never had a QB as accurate as Bradford throwing to him so he could take a leap forward. Also I think Smith would make a good rotational DT. The Rams held onto what they could have so far during FA so now it's time to reach out to improve.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
DL Alex Carrington had good visit with #Steelers today, taking and passing a physical. Both sides will continue to talk, per source.

Uggghhh...that's usually the kiss of death, unless it's the Raiders.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Gee. I don't get all the angst. If signed, he's not going to get much and he still has to show enough to make the team. Why not bring in another body to compete? They aren't going to camp with only 5-6 WRs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Kenny Britt visit thread gets 6 pages...interesting times we're living in.

jjab360

Legend
Gee. I don't get all the angst. If signed, he's not going to get much and he still has to show enough to make the team. Why not bring in another body to compete? They aren't going to camp with only 5-6 WRs.
Thank you, I don't see the big deal.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Holy shit in one day Britt, the Kenny Britt has blown up on ROD. I never expected so much hoopla over a visit to the Rams brass.

Reminds of the fire thread Moss, Lloyd and Young lit up ROD in both positive and negative ways.

He hasn't signed with us. Its ok fellas. I wish somehow someway I could just clam bake this entire 100 plus response thread. We would ALL be happy and then ask who the fuck is Kenny Britt? OMG they killed Kenny...you bastards! :ROFLMAO: