Kenny Britt visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Doesn't say much for where Britt is right now if the Rams and Pat's have both passed on him, does it?
Well ... the Pats just could have gone with they guy they actually got to talk to first and we don't know if the Rams "passed" or not. He could have left with an offer, but wanted to shop himself more. Either way on that one...we should find out soon.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well ... the Pats just could have gone with they guy they actually got to talk to first and we don't know if the Rams "passed" or not. He could have left with an offer, but wanted to shop himself more. Either way on that one...we should find out soon.
It's certainly possible but I think when you add to that his first visit was to the coach that drafted him and a team in need of what he could potentially offer and then to another team looking for WR help...I don't think Britt is the one doing the shopping. As in, turning down contract offers and moving on to see what better deal he's going to get. I could see him turning down an offer from his first stop(maybe), but not twice.

Memphis Ram

Legend
It's certainly possible but I think when you add to that his first visit was to the coach that drafted him and a team in need of what he could potentially offer and then to another team looking for WR help...I don't think Britt is the one doing the shopping. As in, turning down contract offers and moving on to see what better deal he's going to get. I could see him turning down an offer from his first stop(maybe), but not twice.

I read somewhere that he has visits set up with several teams so perhaps he is the one doing the shopping.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was completely against Kenny Britt, until reading a little bit more on him. Now, I'm intrigued assuming we have no interest in Watkins.

Of concern; his knees, his battles with leg injuries in general, his struggle with dropped passes, and off the field issues. Which... now that I've typed all of that... brings me back to my original concerns when I wanted nothing to do with him!

moklerman

Warner-phile
I read somewhere that he has visits set up with several teams so perhaps he is the one doing the shopping.
Maybe that's how he's decided to approach things but even if he was going on a cross-country tour of all 32 teams, I still can't see him turning down multiple offers. Seems much more realistic he's getting "Thanks for stopping by, we'll call you if we need you" answers so far.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was completely against Kenny Britt, until reading a little bit more on him. Now, I'm intrigued assuming we have no interest in Watkins.

Of concern; his knees, his battles with leg injuries in general, his struggle with dropped passes, and off the field issues. Which... now that I've typed all of that... brings me back to my original concerns when I wanted nothing to do with him!
Ah yes... the vicious circle of life as a Rams fan.:)

A55VA6

Legend
Rams passed him on a physical and said the knees look fine. If we did sign him, I just hope he returns to form similar to his best season. Definitely don't want the dropped passes though. We've had enough of that.

nighttrain

Legend
The following was taken from the comment section on Kenny from TsT

"DO NOT SIGN BRITT I REPEAT DO NOT SIGN BRITT!
Said it in the other post and I’ll say it again. I played against him in High school and know Britt personally and have a lot of friends that are very close to him. He’s from Bayonne, NJ only a few mins from me in Jersey City. He’s a good guy who looks out for his friends but he doesn’t know how to say no. He is still running around the projects with the same minions. He can not stay out of trouble he is still trying to do street crap when he’s never been in the streets. I know Fisher knows him from Tenn. but we can not afford to have distractions on the youngest team in theNFL. I know where he will be and with who in the off-season, we are better off without him." -KarmaCarnage
AND WE DO NOT NEED A RECIEVER OF HIS TALENTS, OR LACK OF THEM. He will just take snaps away from Bailey, Quick, Givens, and Pettis. NOT GOOD
train

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
C'mon guys... Let Dan have his latest block buster FA. Britt will be PERFECT for the skins. But only if they pay him top FA money.