Kenny Britt visiting Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
It's eerie that the Rams and Raiders are looking at many of the same guys :eek:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
kENNY bRITT IS FUTURE hof'R .... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST... NO NEED TO POST IN THIS THREAD ANY LONGER...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with everything you said Minus number 3. If our guys as adults, can't make their own decisions and are willing to jeopardize their careers because Kenny Britt influenced them we have far bigger issues. At the end of the day "bad influences" are everywhere, especially when your a 20 something year old millionaire with a high profile job they will be influenced to make poor choices at some point regardless and it will be up to them and them alone to proceed.

That being said, everyone of your points is valid, it is entirely possible he's done, he's still a head case, etc.. but it is also entirely possible he's matured, fisher knows how to use him, etc... the potential is there, he's shown flashes of it, what he choses to do with it/what happens next is up in the air. And as i mentioned before, that kenny britt that looked so promising a few years ago would be the best WR on our team

and that brings us full circle, if both scenarios are entirely plausible, and the cost of seeing the outcome is very low, why would you oppose such a move?

Eh, eff it. If they think he's worth a flier, go for it. I'm not a fan of the guy but I'll concede this to you here.

Quit being a man whore and get your crap straight, jrry. Dam son... *blue font* ;)

I'm sorry. :oops:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jrry talking to a girl, "You're logic is flawed... And you're breast size to hip ratio is totally off!... Jesus, do you actually think pink nail polish matches that blouse?!?..." It goes on and on until the poor girl has no more self confidence to speak of. He then intimates he has beer in his dorm room...

Nah. I've found that women and logic don't mix. It's like oil and water. ;)

I'm also not a beer drinker. Usually liquor.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
After reading through this thread I was hoping it would fade away but that was not to be. :hellno:
So what the heck, let's make this a legendary thread, minus the in-fighting of course. :admin:

Here's some comments on our star subject from the GoTitans site. His fans should know more about him than us right? This thread is entitled 'Kenny Britt promises to resurface.'
--------------------------
I can picture Britt in a Colts uniform.

Does he have the talent to be a #1 WR? Yes, he does. Will he be a #1 WR? Highly doubt it.

Britt has way too many obstacles to overcome to be any threat these days and I just can't see him overcoming them.
---------------------------
Well Kenneth, 'Step 1' to being a #1 WR is that you must actually learn how to catch the football. So I'd highly recommend you start there. :owned:
His personality seems very spiteful and immature.
He will resurface at the TACO BELL...
---------------------------------
Ugh i just hate his face. Smiling on the sidelines after every wide-open drop just pisses me off.
I hope this guy stays a bust forever!

25 all the talent in the world! What a waste of space!!!

Go farrrr far away perferably to the Browns or Jags.
------------------------
he aint got a clue.

hes too stupid too even know what too ask for.

His agent will handle it all
Britt will resurface in NJ on a poster in the post office
-------------------
lol @ the posts in this thread! In all seriousness though, Britt could turn it around if he just starts catching the football like he did before his knee exploded.
------------------------
Britt may have ONE big blowup game and then disappear for the rest of the entire season for some other team. I don't ever see him producing consistently or ever being a real starter again.
---------------------
Belicheck will cut Britt before the end of training camp. NO CHANCE !
--------------------
I remember those random monster games Britt had in 2009 - 2011 before tore his knee. IF Britt fixes the drop issues and his work ethic. I can see Belicheck and Brady being able to turn Britt into a productive WR. Think about Randy Moss, as a Raider you would have thought him and Britt were related but as soon as Moss moved to a team where he gave a crap, BOOM superstar. So I could totally see it happening if Britt wants to put in the work.

I believe the problem with Britt is the Titans got him WAY too young. He joined the team at age 20. Guy couldnt even get a beer legally during the '09 season. Give a guy like that millions and you get what happened.

Turns out all the '09 1st round WRs have had either injury or head issues. Crabtree, Heyward-Bay, Harvin, Maclin, Nicks, and Britt all got hurt at some point. Man, can't believe that draft had 6 1st round picks
----------------------
Who would have guessed at the beginning of this season that Titan QB's would complete more passes to the opposing teams than to Kenny Britt...:shakehead:
----------------------
That's just sifting through the first 5 pages of an 11 page thread but you get the picture.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Maybe he be the next Brandon Lloyd story in the NFL. He did nothing for about 4 years then BOOM.

PhxRam

I trimmed it back some after reading some of the crap being posted.

It is just a message board people.. Relax.. Deep Breaths...

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
so if we sign Britt and draft a round 1/2 WR - who gets cut? Pettis or Quick?