Kay Adams leaving Good Morning Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's with all these words?

1d6494c1413391b7.jpg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Talks too much for my taste…I would tire of her quickly.

I‘m tired of her now.

Last edited:

Flint

Pro Bowler
Don't hate me for this, but (IMO) Nate B is possibly the corniest on air personality I have ever seen. I hated him on GMFB, and he is straight laughable on CBS. He just tries sooooooo hard to be hip and witty, and he's just.... A nerd.
HEY… easy on the nerds, I do get what you’re saying about Nate though. Everything about him screamed, “I’m the cool hip guy”, from his clothes to the things he said it all seemed like the corporate version of a hipster football guy. Like somebody in a suit decided the show needed more “swag”. Of course real cool, real swag can’t be manufactured, as soon as mom and dad start thinking something’s cool it isn’t.

Flint

Pro Bowler

All these ladies seem to be pretty similar, maybe I’m getting old but I prefer someone who knows football, that’s it. Some of these women don’t seem to offer much besides looks. I have no problem with women in sports but the networks seem to only put them in certain positions, maybe it’s an overall lack of talent but I’m tiring of the sideline reporter, debate moderator, hopefully they are too. I’m watching Jen Hale on undisputed and she’s horrible but maybe it’s the jobs that suck.

oldnotdead

Legend
It's the show format IMO. Kay's expertise is pretty limited to a fantasy level interest. You can tell by a lot of her comments. That's not bad but it is hardly "expertise". Her role is to "liven" things up and to be eye candy, which she hates. That's why she intentionally looks like she just rolled out of bed many times with a very intentional "casual" look. I think the role is wearing on her which is why she is moving on. I've been on enough production sets to recognize the signs. I could see this coming for over a year.

I see Rachel Bonneta taking over and she's fine in that role. Kay is smart to move on.

Flint

Pro Bowler
It's the show format IMO. Kay's expertise is pretty limited to a fantasy level interest. You can tell by a lot of her comments. That's not bad but it is hardly "expertise". Her role is to "liven" things up and to be eye candy, which she hates. That's why she intentionally looks like she just rolled out of bed many times with a very intentional "casual" look. I think the role is wearing on her which is why she is moving on. I've been on enough production sets to recognize the signs. I could see this coming for over a year.

I see Rachel Bonneta taking over and she's fine in that role. Kay is smart to move on.
Bonneta was pretty good in that gambling show on Fox but she was more than a pretty moderator, she actually was involved in the topics instead of just there to toss to commercials like Jenny Taft formerly of undisputed.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Meh... I'm at the point where if I wanted to look for booty, I could just visit the booty thread or hit up instagram which should just be called bootygram if we're being honest...

I want people to talk intelligent football which is why I'm all in for Colleen Wolfe. She knows the game, knows her stuff, wouldn't just be a "moderator" and doesn't feel like corporate pandering to have a woman on set.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dang, she's not gone yet? She' been retiring forever for GMFB, like Brett Favre with several teams.... Maybe we'll get the tearful farewell, like Brett?

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
I wish that we could get to the point that female analysts/commentators were treated the same as their male counterparts.

No one cares what male commentators look like.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
What do they call this pose? Everyone does it, it’s basically how does my ass look?
Its the "I was walking away and someone called my name so I casually looked over my shoulder" pose. Of course, she wasn't walking anywhere, nobody called her name, and this is entirely contrived but, hey... that's how its done on the red carpet.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I wish we could get to the point where female commentators/analysts were hired and put on shows for their football knowledge rather than for their looks.