Kay Adams leaving Good Morning Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We didn't just break the division or even the NFL. We broke the media too. I'm in awe and giddy as a schoolgirl, watching this team rise.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
fVftQmj.png

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I thought she was heading towards the catwalks in Milan.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Bonetta is a whiner kiss ass can't deal.

As far as Kay I'm sorry good riddance. She was such a hater so biased. I wish her well regardless but glad I don't have to here her on any of those clips putting down or just going against the Rams in general.

Wolfe is excellent but time will tell I don't believe she is a hater.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I used to half way like her, comes off as a complete phony as far as I’m concerned, as such she’ll probably be wildly successful where she lands, one thing’s for sure, it won’t be as a dancer

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used to half way like her, comes off as a complete phony as far as I’m concerned, as such she’ll probably be wildly successful where she lands, one thing’s for sure, it won’t be as a dancer
lkrVXm2.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I used to think she was a smoke show, but she is just too cynical for me these days. Wolfe is a natural upgrade here. Hope she gets the gig. .