Kay Adams leaving Good Morning Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Some of y'all are haters lol. She's good at what she does and is more knowledgeable than what you give her credit for.

oldnotdead

Legend
This old guy has young (as far as I'm concerned) eye candy at home. :) I want someone who isn't a hater who knows what she's talking about beyond fantasy football. Wolfe would be fine. One of the sideline reporters would be okay too because they actually know these guys. Someone like Jen Hale, Melanie Collins, Olivia Harlan Dekker, Charissa Thompson, Samantha Ponder, Laura Rutledge, or Shannon Spake, all would bring a more serious tone and eye-candy appeal.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Kay Adams is a Ram hater. When the Rams won the Super Bowl, her tone against the Rams were more along the lines of Florio and Skip Bayless that the Rams were all in and it’s Super Bowl or bust, and the Rams still suck as they mortgaged their draft future diatribes.

Good riddance.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
1650988983541.png

200.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don’t hold her Rams dislike against her just find it funny really. The annoying one on the show is Kyle Brandt and I miss Nate B.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
She used to be cute and funny. I think she lost a lot of that as she got too full of herself. I never watched the show much so I didn't see the bias as much as those that watched. I find most of the show annoying and so does my wife so I end up changing the channel pretty quickly.

I actually tried watching the show around when the Wagner deal went down. Not only was she annoying and bringing nothing to the table, but they had some other chick doing a REALLY annoying skit type thing. She was a complete spaz and neither my wife nor I could figure out how she got her job or who the fuck came up with that crap thinking it would be entertaining in the slightest. It was shockingly bad - something that a high school freshman chick would come up with.

Schraeger (sp?) can be decent to watch and listen to because he seems to understand the Rams. But aside from that, the show is pretty annoying and unwatchable. It's like watching something like The View for football.

Regardless... I won't miss the little waif.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Don’t hold her Rams dislike against her just find it funny really. The annoying one on the show is Kyle Brandt and I miss Nate B.
Don't hate me for this, but (IMO) Nate B is possibly the corniest on air personality I have ever seen. I hated him on GMFB, and he is straight laughable on CBS. He just tries sooooooo hard to be hip and witty, and he's just.... A nerd.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn’t Amendola roar up it at one point?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
She’s cute, but I hate that mole on her lip and she’s a ram hater. Fuck them

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

C'mon... hope springs eternal!!!

I mean, during the dark days, we all HOPED we'd be in this position with a generational talent at HC, DL, QB, CB and WR with a Lombardi in the case looking to collect a trifecta...

And here we are!

If Colleen Wolfe joins GMFB, I think it'll be watchable. I'm not setting my DVR or anything, but I like PSchrags and unless it's James Jones, I tend to like the pros who sit in as well...

I will admit that Kyle Brandt is wearing pretty thin... more than a little, actually... he grates on my ear nubs... BUT I'VE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY!!!