Kay Adams leaving Good Morning Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bonnetta a whiner fan tho
Yeah Bonetta has an interesting style and did a pretty good job when Kay was out and about of late. She's kind of goofy. They had one blonde on the show that I did not like, forget her name but she sort of irritated me by offering her "insights" a bit too much. That's one thing that really grew on me with Kay. She was very good at keeping the conversation flowing really well and making her points in a good flow. Plus she's cute.

Colleen Wolfe is a favorite of mine. She looks great on set plus knows a bit about the game. Not too bossy or interjecting, probably a really good pick to be in that position keeping the takes flowing smoothly.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
1651163986389.png

I'm rooting for Rachel getting the full time gig.
I think that's the spaz I was talking about. If so...no thanks.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Like another said, maybe I'll watch more of that show now. Couldn't stand her the last couple years and was so done tuning in.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I don't watch the show much, but, I would certainly would not kick Kay out of bed. I'll take one for team fellas!

Ram65

Legend
I only catch some clips here mostly which is just fine with me. At first, I thought she was hot cute, or is it cute hot. Now she seems to be just OK. I like watching the Baldi and Warner breakdown more than the talk shows.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I only catch some clips here mostly which is just fine with me. At first, I thought she was hot cute, or is it cute hot. Now she seems to be just OK. I like watching the Baldi and Warner breakdown more than the talk shows.

:pointup:This is me @Ram65

I am indifferent with Kay. But, I think she‘s pretty solid, as a general rule.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm OK with Kay, but I'd really like to see much more of the Rams very own Cameron Irwin.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
I think that's the spaz I was talking about. If so...no thanks.
While I respect your opinion , Shirley she cant be worse than Kay.
God I can't stand Kay or Kyle the dufus. I think I dislike them both equally.
Kyle has served as Kay's simp since the beginning. I just wonder who will
hold his leash now.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, good riddance, Kay. Don’t let the door hit ya…

I stopped watching last year because she was clearly a Rams hater. She should take Brandt with her.

Colleen Wolf is the answer. She’s an Eagles lover, but that’s ok. She’s not burning other teams.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yep, good riddance, Kay. Don’t let the door hit ya…

I stopped watching last year because she was clearly a Rams hater. She should take Brandt with her.

Colleen Wolf is the answer. She’s an Eagles lover, but that’s ok. She’s not burning other teams.

She's a total bandwagoner too. When the Rams moved she became a Bears fan. Since she's learned they're doodoo she just bandwagoned onto the Bengals this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
During the recent draft wrapup of the best round one pick I think it was Kay let her inner Saints fan delusions out. Had to laugh.

Kyle's the harmless dumbass of the table. Gotta have one. He has his moments for sure but Peter is the brains. They have struggled to replace Nate I think, he is smooth in delivery and perceptive.

If I'm the producer Colleen Wolfe gets the gig and she'd kill it I am sure. But replacing Nate is the key for the show IMO.

Oh and btw Wolfe was a competitive figure skater and did some track/sprinting. She's an athlete at least on top of being a fine sportscaster. Emphasis on fine. :woozy2:

PARAM

Hall of Fame
CC was good. I'm trying to think who else was on besides Carter and O'Hara. Dante Hall. Michael Robinson.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
I thought Chris Carter did a pretty good job when he was on....it sometimes was all about him, but they all play that card from time to time...I like Sean O'Hara too...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Carter was ok. But he can be hard to listen to at times.

I think I'd hire Steve Smith to replace Nate. Or Faulk. I'd want someone smart in that chair. Carter's smart but I've got tons of respect for those other two based on the fact that every time I listen to an interview with one of them I learn something.