Kareem Hunt...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janthony6

UDFA
Chiefs are essentially saying, “go ahead and beat women. Just don’t lie to us about it.”

So Tyreek Hills job is safe.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to witnesses "Hunts friends" she called him a n*****. The same people who didnt say anything about Hunt kicking her. The fact you are defending clear evidence not he said she said crap and still think it's ok shows you have no respect for women. I dont care what was said the guy probably outweighs her by 140 pounds he is lucky his friends held him back and he actually didnt get a hold of her. Hope he can get help and learn from this.

Nobody respects women more then me.

I have no respect for loud mouthed bitches.

Liberator

Pro Bowler

Lmao what a whirlwind post. All over the place. Log off for a little bit and calm down. He obviously lied. He's lied about everything the entire time.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
So if this was Toddy Gurley everyone's reaction would be the same?

I'd want him gone.

why is a 19 year old girl trying to start a fight with some big black man?

What does age and race have to do with this?

Love how today's society you get different groups of people who try and marginalize and take the moral upperhand on someone else so they can feel good about themselves. SMH.

I don't know what this means.

Yeah, but regrettably probably propels the Cheatriots into the superbowl.

PERFECT........revenge in a lopsided blowout!!!!!!!!!!

You sure about both of those statements my man???

There is NO AUDIO on the video. Think about that.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao what a whirlwind post. All over the place. Log off for a little bit and calm down. He obviously lied. He's lied about everything the entire time.

Believe me, I'm very calm. And i don't give a fuck about him. He's a fucking idiot. He was on the gravy train if he kept it together for a couple of more seasons. Now he'll make nothing from the nfl anymore.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL. I can't believe they cut him. Have a feeling the Jets claim him. Somebody will.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
LOL. I can't believe they cut him. Have a feeling the Jets claim him. Somebody will.
If any team has a brain they would steer clear from him until further notice... Don’t need that publicity in your locker room...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If any team has a brain they would steer clear from him until further notice... Don’t need that publicity in your locker room...

If any team has a brain, they grab him now. You get him on his rookie deal. Bad PR always blows over.

It's like everybody doesn't realise Joe mixon and tyreek hill are playing in the league.

Yep. Let's not forget about Frank Clark either.

Status
Not open for further replies.