Kareem Hunt...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

if the bitch hit him first wouldn't it be self defense?

this is old news.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Wow, the if there isnt enough evidence that the league tries to pick favorites for story lines already. What the hell were they doing keeping it secret?

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
I worked at bottle service bar for years, and would see players get blacked out drunk and drive home, fight in the hallways.
One time Jake Long asked for a lipper, and the dude took my whole can and gave it back!!! Then tore his acl the next week.
Craig Dahl and rotational dlinemen got into a shoving match in the hallway.
Chris Long would buy beers, walk around giving ppl beers.
It was cool being a Rams fan at the time, even during the dark ages.
I was just always amazed at how drunk these guys would get. Act like morons then drive home. I’m surprised there’s not a player every week getting caught with something.

The best one was, a former linebacker that got popped for PEDs then ended his career with the saints was trying to dance with a girl. Once she wouldn’t dance with him, took a stack of 20s out and threw it on her. Needless to say I grabbed my broom swept up as many as I could.
Fun times.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
giphy.gif

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Wow, the if there isnt enough evidence that the league tries to pick favorites for story lines already. What the hell were they doing keeping it secret?
NFL to TMZ: Just keep this under wraps until after the Week 12 Monday night game. Then, do what you have to.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You normally can't claim self defense when the person is sitting on the ground and you continue to kick them.

yeah but the police came and heard everyone's side of the story and no charges were laid. if there were any injuries don't you think the police would have acted accordingly? it's not like it was in kc. it was in cleveland.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
yeah but the police came and heard everyone's side of the story and no charges were laid. if there were any injuries don't you think the police would have acted accordingly? it's not like it was in kc. it was in cleveland.

I don't think this is going to require any injuries to warrant action by the NFL.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
complete and utter fuckwits.

What I always thought was surprising is that Courtland Finnagan would be the one keeping guysbout of trouble. He’d literally sit by the VIP entrance and just keep an eye on the guys.
Had the best hat. Just a plain trucker hat that said ‘Play Dirty’

Courtland stood all of 5’8. It’s crazy to think he was fighting someone like Andre Johnson

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

Really, Reuben Foster is asking what the NFL is going to do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.