Jets Fire Saleh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm ... it's still a really good defense.

2nd-best in total and passing yards allowed-per-game. Tied for 5th-fewest points allowed. Run defense has not been as good but it's still the 14th best in rushing yards allowed-per-game.
I think they're talking about SFs defense, not the Jets. They were replying to dieter's comments about "San Frans defense not missing a beat since he left". Their defense isn't terrible but they were top 5 for 3-4 years.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Saleh has coached some good defenses, but I think he goes into the offseason then decides from there.

He’ll be a top DC candidate, next year.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He should have realized firing Hackett would result in losing the QB he needs to turn the team around. It's kind of funny tbh. I wonder if the meeting was to tell the owners that was his decision only to have them be like "nah, you're gone bro." :laugh4:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
He should have realized firing Hackett would result in losing the QB he needs to turn the team around. It's kind of funny tbh. I wonder if the meeting was to tell the owners that was his decision only to have them be like "nah, you're gone bro." :laugh4:
The defense didn't suck.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
At least we gave you guys the joy of the GSOT, Steven Jackson (who should be in the fucking Hall along with Torry; it is a fucking crime that Marshawn Lynch gets more clout than S-Jax), and Aaron Donald and Johnny Hekker to savor until the return.

As for this St. Louisan, as I've said a million times before, I don't care if they play in St. Louis, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Antarctica, or even Venus: this is my team, I've grown up a Rams fan, I've stayed a Rams fan, and I'll die a Rams fan.
Right on sista.

Good post

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The should demote Hackett, he's a clown and should not be calling plays. Jets are doomed with him and the owner should have stood behind his Head Coach instead of keeping Hackett in place because of Aaron Rodgers.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have you watched their defense this year? Not anywhere as good as in the past.
Whose defense? The Jets? Yes, definitely underachieving

EDIT- if the question was regarding the 49ers defense, I think it's pretty clear that Demeco Ryans was the brainchild of that D

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Siriani could be gone if the Eagles have a disappointing season. Yikes!
Season? I dont know if he survives another (bad) loss.
And with the Jets in play for a new HC, and a potential landing spot for Belichick, some coaches leashes got a bit shorter.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It fits their confirmation bias which unfortunately is a huge problem with people right now. Actually absurd to even suggest it.
Honestly, it rivals OND's regurgitation of the false "Alaric Jackson refuses to play RT" nonsense

fearsomefour

Legend
I just wanted to say thank you for cherry picking the only part of my statement that wasn't relevant to the point I was making.

Spags has what, 5 or 6 superbowl rings as defensive coordinator? He'll probably go down as one the best in NFL history, but yeah he was a terrible HC. lol.
I was making my own point outside of what you were saying.....if that's ok with you.