Jets Fire Saleh

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
It’s odd how Reeder gets much of the criticism when Rozeboom is by far the worse of the two.

Don’t get me wrong, they both need replacing but Rozeboom needs to go first.
Well, I did say in another thread that Rozeboom looks like a cow without legs grazing in the grass after falling flat on his face so many times trying to tackle someone.

I haven't quite insulted Reeder that bad yet.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
Except for the superbowl runs the st Louis experiment was horrible for us los Angeles rams fans. Glad we are back home Even if we aren't winning it this year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Except for the superbowl runs the st Louis experiment was horrible for us los Angeles rams fans. Glad we are back home Even if we aren't winning it this year.

At least we gave you guys the joy of the GSOT, Steven Jackson (who should be in the fucking Hall along with Torry; it is a fucking crime that Marshawn Lynch gets more clout than S-Jax), and Aaron Donald and Johnny Hekker to savor until the return.

As for this St. Louisan, as I've said a million times before, I don't care if they play in St. Louis, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Antarctica, or even Venus: this is my team, I've grown up a Rams fan, I've stayed a Rams fan, and I'll die a Rams fan.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
$20k a day after getting fired? You need to lay off the crack pipe if you think he's going to do anything short of taking a new HC or DC job this year. He's gonna collect that check from a beach or a pool in a tropical climate with his family.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saleh was absolutely horrible and I wouldnt want him anywhere near my team. San Fran's d hasnt missed a beat since he left, it wasnt his defense it was the players he inherited.
Strange decision, Woody doesnt fire coaches mid-season. But it's for sure the right call

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Yep. The McVay that we see on the podium and the guy in-house are probably a bit different. He certainly runs his coaches. And some of them end up with other jobs, which have been conveniently timed to not be called a firing.

Granted it is still very early for us. Playoffs will be very tough, but all members of this staff will be coaching for their jobs the rest of the way.

On a side note I will say that our DL coach hire, which was the only staff change I disliked, seems to have followed a trend seen the entirety of his career, which is shitty defenses. Not that I fully blame him. I don't think he has anything near ideal talent up front. But his job security will be tied with how well he can get Fiske developed in his run game production. Also the ILB coach was not handed an ideal situation but if we end up realizing at the end of the season that he was sticking with Reeder I do think I would fire him for that. And lastly as much as I like Pleasant he needs to unfuck this secondary.

Yeah - sure !! Easy to say though.Reality though ?At some point Reeder will be given a back seat for the younger players unless things change drastically.

Right on point as usual So Ram! :thumbsup1:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
DeC

Amillas was let go Bonamego was and still might be paid by the Rams as an advisor while he goes through cancer recovery. So in all his years one ST coordinator. Now his good friend and college teammate who's done nothing wrong will be fired to satisfy the Lynch mob? Sorry don't see it.
I don’t disagree, but maybe Shula can be the next DC at Miami of Ohio.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don’t disagree, but maybe Shula can be the next DC at Miami of Ohio.
Sorry I don't wish for the guy to be gone or fired. Won't happen from me, I save that for a few players who are actually bad and their job. We don't know if Shula is tbh at this point but I like a lot of what we've seen so far from this very young defense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On a side note, folks are still trying to hang on to a narrative that McVay wanted rid of Coen? Absolutely absurd. That theory was thoroughly debunked back then, and shows true even more today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On a side note, folks are still trying to hang on to a narrative that McVay wanted rid of Coen? Absolutely absurd. That theory was thoroughly debunked back then, and shows true even more today.
It fits their confirmation bias which unfortunately is a huge problem with people right now. Actually absurd to even suggest it.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Saleh was absolutely horrible and I wouldnt want him anywhere near my team. San Fran's d hasnt missed a beat since he left, it wasnt his defense it was the players he inherited.
Strange decision, Woody doesnt fire coaches mid-season. But it's for sure the right call
Have you watched their defense this year? Not anywhere as good as in the past.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Have you watched their defense this year? Not anywhere as good as in the past.
Hmmm ... it's still a really good defense.

2nd-best in total and passing yards allowed-per-game. Tied for 5th-fewest points allowed. Run defense has not been as good but it's still the 14th best in rushing yards allowed-per-game.