Jake Bo(n)g always keeps it real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JYB

Starter
Comparing Jake and Jourdan is silly. Jourdan is head and shoulders above a fan doing a podcast. I appreciate Jake’s efforts, and applaud him even. But he’s no doubt the last listen on my radar.

I like locked on Rams. Travis Rodgers is legit.
Not a fan of the way Rodgers dismisses Rams' history before LA. The St Louis years were some of the best in this team's history but he discounts/downplays that part of our history.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Btw some of us were talking about what ever happened to Trent Loomis (RamsTalk), and he's been active on Twitter. Says he might restart his Youtube--hope so because his show was my favorite out of all of them.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, I made a mistake earlier because I was not aware of her speculating on Brian Allen ... but to me, from what I see that would be an isolated incident. I am not hearing a ton of speculation and I am not a regular visitor to her podcasts. Sometimes... so if she is doing that a lot, then maybe your explanation is fair, that she's filling airtime so as to not bore listeners.

I like Jake and Blaine's work fine ... I don't say they are dumb or anything. But I agree they are just fans like you and me who have a desire to work for clicks. Blaine is actually trying to watch and understand film. If he puts in the work he will get better at it.

But unless they every work under and editor who won't let them just regurgitate the work of others, they will never be journalists. But not everyone has to, either. There is a place for guys like that, enough of a market to keep them doing what they do.
I have my opinion on Jourdon & I thought she (is) was a sell out?

I won’t say she isn’t a good reporter,but will say she puts her opinion on things at times which made my opinion of her change.

We can agree to disagree.I don’t want to get into the dra of it all.The Rams are in a better place now & have earned RESPECT!’ I just think jumping on Mcvay when he had such a LIFETIME decision was unfair.
IMO it will always be to hold your hand for a Bigger Jack pot.

If you’re asking me about facts & being right? I still question what it could have been & what was better for The Rams.Noteboom being healthy might have showed she was wrong ?

Even if she was right,I don’t know if it would have been better for The Rams ?I’ll go with what Mcvay was saying at the time instead though.I won’t cherry pick. What I’ll say agree that she is good at what she does.She gets a lot of inside info.

Stu Jackson though is pretty good & JB is excellent at what he does. She has lost some of her trust & that will never change.Mcvay learned a tough lesson.I don’t think he holds any
Animosity though which shows his character as a person & a coach.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
I have my opinion on Jourdon & I thought she (is) was a sell out?

I won’t say she isn’t a good reporter,but will say she puts her opinion on things at times which made my opinion of her change.

We can agree to disagree.I don’t want to get into the dra of it all.The Rams are in a better place now & have earned RESPECT!’ I just think jumping on Mcvay when he had such a LIFETIME decision was unfair.
IMO it will always be to hold your hand for a Bigger Jack pot.

If you’re asking me about facts & being right? I still question what it could have been & what was better for The Rams.Noteboom being healthy might have showed she was wrong ?

Even if she was right,I don’t know if it would have been better for The Rams ?I’ll go with what Mcvay was saying at the time instead though.I won’t cherry pick. What I’ll say agree that she is good at what she does.She gets a lot of inside info.

Stu Jackson though is pretty good & JB is excellent at what he does. She has lost some of her trust & that will never change.Mcvay learned a tough lesson.I don’t think he holds any
Animosity though which shows his character as a person & a coach.

Looking The Blacklist GIF by NBC

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Sure dude - let’s worry about this game ahead of us ?

You think as you please.Talk is cheap ? When you here someone say something you take it as face value.

Kelly has inside information.It is what it is,but some things are better unsaid.I think The Rams rookies are doing well.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Sure dude - let’s worry about this game ahead of us ?

You think as you please.Talk is cheap ? When you here someone say something you take it as face value.

Kelly has inside information.It is what it is,but some things are better unsaid.I think The Rams rookies are doing well.
Well ... my only response is to respond on your opinion that the Rams rookies are doing well. Yes, Rams hit huge on their picks getting value from their top pick (Avila) and from the middle-round guys, too.

That point you make I understand and agree.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well ... my only response is to respond on your opinion that the Rams rookies are doing well. Yes, Rams hit huge on their picks getting value from their top pick (Avila) and from the middle-round guys, too.

That point you make I understand and agree.

Well you must of seen who was playing LT today for The Rams & how comfortable he looks there compared to any other position he plays.

If you talking about your BEST 5 back in OTA’s/training camp it was easy to see as well.

I guess I ask you who was The Rams BEST RG last season 2022?
To me & where The Rams were it shows me enough think she was WRONG!! I saw it in training camp as well that Noteboom was going to be The Rams starting LT.

The Rams knew especially after the preseason they needed depth at RG!!!

It wasn’t until Alaric Jackson & Steve Avila really became comfortable together on the Left Side.That continuity had become sort of special.Then again Joesph Noteboom has always shown he can handle playing LT at a high level.

I mean we can do a survey about how bad Noteboom played LG next to Brian Allen.I still blame Mcvay for his all of a sudden new concept in preseason.I cost both those experience they didn’t have & there for cost The Rams that cohesiveness.——“

It’s all about what happened first that forms & formed my opinion.Just like I said at the time that she was speculating.
If you go back to the draft in 2023 she lost some of her privileges & was a little (butt hurt) bitter!!

You can say as you will & think as you do.That dude she did the video with is a JOKE( la journalist) who criticizes for his own pleasure & thoughts.They all form there question to form there article.

I don’t take her word as gospel like some do around here.I take facts & add them up as much as I can.

You know there is an OLD SAYING about media(reporters) of what is on the record & off the record.It made me SAD the way Sean Mcvay TRUST(ed) & respects the media.He try’s to give honest answers.When you bring up something from the summer before & offseason & then bring his thoughts & where he was in his LIFE at the time is BS!!!

I will always say she could have come had a BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE either way.She fell into the trap & could have shown more loyalty & understood the difference of some one’s LIFE & where they were.

I’ve heard Sean Mcvay live & in 2022 training camp under a lot of stress on his future.

At the end 2023(4) season who knows where things will be,but IMO I think that decision will be made early.In FACT I think The Rams gave Mcvay sort of an ultimatum on his future as The Rams HC !! It made for a tougher decision & he knew where 2022 had taken him.

Right now The Rams made the playoffs.It wasn’t easy for Mcvay.He stuck to what he believed & trust his players & coaching staff.He’s still trying to get better himself & has that burn in his belly to win & succeed.

Peace Bro - have a Happy 2024

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Well you must of seen who was playing LT today for The Rams & how comfortable he looks there compared to any other position he plays.

If you talking about your BEST 5 back in OTA’s/training camp it was easy to see as well.

I guess I ask you who was The Rams BEST RG last season 2022?
To me & where The Rams were it shows me enough think she was WRONG!! I saw it in training camp as well that Noteboom was going to be The Rams starting LT.

The Rams knew especially after the preseason they needed depth at RG!!!

It wasn’t until Alaric Jackson & Steve Avila really became comfortable together on the Left Side.That continuity had become sort of special.Then again Joesph Noteboom has always shown he can handle playing LT at a high level.

I mean we can do a survey about how bad Noteboom played LG next to Brian Allen.I still blame Mcvay for his all of a sudden new concept in preseason.I cost both those experience they didn’t have & there for cost The Rams that cohesiveness.——“

It’s all about what happened first that forms & formed my opinion.Just like I said at the time that she was speculating.
If you go back to the draft in 2023 she lost some of her privileges & was a little (butt hurt) bitter!!

You can say as you will & think as you do.That dude she did the video with is a JOKE( la journalist) who criticizes for his own pleasure & thoughts.They all form there question to form there article.

I don’t take her word as gospel like some do around here.I take facts & add them up as much as I can.

You know there is an OLD SAYING about media(reporters) of what is on the record & off the record.It made me SAD the way Sean Mcvay TRUST(ed) & respects the media.He try’s to give honest answers.When you bring up something from the summer before & offseason & then bring his thoughts & where he was in his LIFE at the time is BS!!!

I will always say she could have come had a BEAUTIFUL ARTICLE either way.She fell into the trap & could have shown more loyalty & understood the difference of some one’s LIFE & where they were.

I’ve heard Sean Mcvay live & in 2022 training camp under a lot of stress on his future.

At the end 2023(4) season who knows where things will be,but IMO I think that decision will be made early.In FACT I think The Rams gave Mcvay sort of an ultimatum on his future as The Rams HC !! It made for a tougher decision & he knew where 2022 had taken him.

Right now The Rams made the playoffs.It wasn’t easy for Mcvay.He stuck to what he believed & trust his players & coaching staff.He’s still trying to get better himself & has that burn in his belly to win & succeed.

Peace Bro - have a Happy 2024
Let's just say we disagree on Jourdan. But yes, have a happy 2024.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Maybe if I take another gummie and have a few more beers I'll decipher what the hell is going on in here

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe if I take another gummie and have a few more beers I'll decipher what the hell is going on in here
Jimmy53 knows everything so he can break it down for you.I will & did give him credit for his view on Kendrick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LOL... no, its probably more about me showing my age.

I don't get this medium... where average joes post clips of themselves talking about things regarding which they have no particular expertise, and other people log in and watch.

Again... those who enjoy watching that sort of thing... more power to you.

For me...
Reaction Confused GIF

I get it.Your right.He does this every (day) year.

Jake use to post here & now his pods are out there.I don’t think he will hit on more than 1/3 of his predictions.

Don’t think Noteboom gets cut.Plus Les Snead likes the WR talk this time of year.He has planted a seed.