Jake Bo(n)g always keeps it real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Dude puts me to sleep. Hard to watch
He does look pretty dull and sounds monotone. He needs some background props for his videos. Like Nick Scott leveling Deebo. Maybe yell a bit too.
Well, in fairness, you want to be true to yourself and not oversell either because people pick up on that too. Jake has an excellent following and he gains followers with his knowledge and depth overall not only about the Rams, but the NFL as a whole.

Being in Training & Development and having done many sessions both virtually & in person class rooms of well over 100, it is not always easy to keep everybody interested as you can be quick with a joke or to light up their smoke, but there are someplace they'd rather be. Thus the non followers, but you cannot debate Jake's depth and football knowledge considering his age, I always come away very impressed by that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
JJ43 is what I’ve always kept posting when posting about him.
Of course you have a great track record of posting the correct name. Just ask Weedle. BTW... JJ3 stands for JJ the 3rd.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of course you have a great track record of posting the correct name. Just ask Weedle. BTW... JJ3 stands for JJ the 3rd.
Yes - thanks & Copper was another name from the past I’ve used a lot as well.
Both Weedle & Copper will be in my HOF if I get a vote.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yes - thanks & Copper was another name from the past I’ve used a lot as well.
Both Weedle & Copper will be in my HOF if I get a vote.

walt disney animation studios puppy GIF by Disney

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't get a lot of the criticism about Jake . I think he does a great job has done great to build himself up. His personality is real and he knows his shit really well. Totally get everyone is entitled to their opinion though. All I see is a dude that puts the work in. He pretty awesome in my book and right a lot of times. To each his own though. I do enjoy the content.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't get a lot of the criticism about Jake . I think he does a great job has done great to build himself up. His personality is real and he knows his shit really well. Totally get everyone is entitled to their opinion though. All I see is a dude that puts the work in. He pretty awesome in my book and right a lot of times. To each his own though. I do enjoy the content.

I agree with his hard work & making a name for himself.He is going about it in the right way.
—He is a Ram Fan first & trying to make a living.

Jake was a poster here like all of us. I will always treat what he says is the same.He was The Most Creative Poster on this board, Beside THE HAMMER!
I’ve probably been posting Rams stuff before Jake was born & am I draftnik from the past.
Example—No relations,but Jason Taylor is out OSU.When Jason Taylor came out of Akron he was my top pick coming out value wise.
Doesn’t mean a lot,but this year Byron Young was actually the 2nd B. Young on defense that was drafted in 2023. I think The Rams got lucky.(drinking the Kool-aide).
You can call me out !! That’s fair,I’m adding Jake to my postings busting his BALLS!! He just broke The Rams getting JJ III back .I think we should all follow him.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off after Jake came to us for advice I am now rooting for him to do well and succeed. Who is Jake? He is like my voice in my head. I have questions and he has the same questions. The problem is, after say 5 minutes, he develops lots of regurgitation, I then have to move to another channel. The difference? He opines mostly, Jourdan reports mostly. With Jourdan, I hear more reporting from the inside of the organization, with less of the JE filler that bores me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well, in fairness, you want to be true to yourself and not oversell either because people pick up on that too. Jake has an excellent following and he gains followers with his knowledge and depth overall not only about the Rams, but the NFL as a whole.

Being in Training & Development and having done many sessions both virtually & in person class rooms of well over 100, it is not always easy to keep everybody interested as you can be quick with a joke or to light up their smoke, but there are someplace they'd rather be. Thus the non followers, but you cannot debate Jake's depth and football knowledge considering his age, I always come away very impressed by that.
I agree.
Peter King is extremely monotone, yet one of the most respected in the industry.
It’s the content that will carry you.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
First off after Jake came to us for advice I am now rooting for him to do well and succeed. Who is Jake? He is like my voice in my head. I have questions and he has the same questions. The problem is, after say 5 minutes, he develops lots of regurgitation, I then have to move to another channel. The difference? He opines mostly, Jourdan reports mostly. With Jourdan, I hear more reporting from the inside of the organization, with less of the JE filler that bores me.

I’m getting that right now.

He got off topic & saying Detroit Lions will win The Superbowl with Joe Burrows out. WHAT??

I did him saying The Rams should win & get to The Playoffs. The BIG IF is beating Seattle.

I have different thoughts,but I’ll agree that this game is huge & is basically there last chance to make a playoff run.

I believe,but actually think this is one of Geno’s biggest games of his career.Demoff is feeling it.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jake isn’t the best looking guy.Can’t watch a lot of him,but I do need a fix on how he keeps evolving.

He said The SEAHAGS game meant The Rams still being in the playoff hunt !! I agreed,but was PISSED;Rams) OFF.

Never stopped believing,but Mcvay seems to have lost a few games.

I have to respect Sean Mcvay so much for how he is here for the long haul.He continues to stay true to who he is & what he believes.He keeps The Players believing & working hard.

The ME first guys are GONE!! Not an easy thing to do.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just thinking maybe your footballs itch.There’s spray for that. I guess it’s not bad if you’re watching YouTube on your phone? Just not a 85 inch TV.

Need some help with ptsd.Just glad The Rams are on a nice winning streak.Helps with the depression of ending the season to soon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I do remember Jake back in the summer predicting Kyren would be the man this year, and not Cam.

Well Jake called The Rams making The Playoffs when everyone already jumped off
Vincent Thomas Bridge!! (LA anyone? ).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This was coming out of the bye week!! Does anybody remember that ???

The Rams had lost to Green Bay going 3-6 into The Bye Week!!
I’ll say I wasn’t a True Believer!!
I did 1,000% though what he was saying.

He said hear me out.If The Rams beat Seattle they will(could)make The Playoffs.

Here we are as Rams Fans needing this VICTORY!! The SAD thing for me is I’m not in NY this weekend.I didn’t plan my time off well.I should’ve bought the tickets in September!! I never made it to St.Louis either.I came close,but this game would have been special.Would have went with Family.

Funny thing though is I almost pulled it off last minute,night before https://www.google.com/search?q=ram...ari#sie=m;/g/11nmctrbzp;6;/m/059yj;dt;fp;1;;;

Maybe it’s Karma ?

JRobinson

MiLB
Comparing Jake and Jourdan is silly. Jourdan is head and shoulders above a fan doing a podcast. I appreciate Jake’s efforts, and applaud him even. But he’s no doubt the last listen on my radar.

I like locked on Rams. Travis Rodgers is legit.