Jake Bo(n)g always keeps it real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jake is pretty awesome in the fact he keeps getting solid Rams players.

View: https://youtu.be/QIN1nJq0TfY?si=0BuQCJj7uQEoeGMF

Jake had this interview ,but his feelings are hurt The Rams didn’t sign Whiterspoon & paid to much for Tre’D White.He calls out as it being high risk ?

Then he is butt hurt about Wentz & not a fan of Jimmy G & Stetson.

IMO I like all Those Rams moves.Whiterspoon might be still a good signing.

fearsomefour

Legend
Jake had this interview ,but his feelings are hurt The Rams didn’t sign Whiterspoon & paid to much for Tre’D White.He calls out as it being high risk ?

Then he is butt hurt about Wentz & not a fan of Jimmy G & Stetson.

IMO I like all Those Rams moves.Whiterspoon might be still a good signing.
I don't think the Rams over paid for White.
The injury risk is real however, which would be the real reason to resign Witherspoon.
He was not the same after injury but still better than Witherspoon.
I too wouldn't mind having Witherspoon resign, but, not super likely.
I prefer Wentz but the Rams went another direction for a reason.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm not sure we can call Jake a fraud or an average "Joe"
Wether you enjoy his content or not that an opinion and I believe he knows that and he's ok with it. I personally love it love having someone RT there all the time to talking rams draft a cut a signing and he gives you a chance to voice your opinion as well.
I give him props honestly for someone as good as he is from Buffalo he has had Jourdan on his show he works a show with an ex ram linebacker he's had wyche on his show he gets interviews with college kids/NFL hopefuls I'd say he does well for himself. He also puts it out there you can feel his sincerity and genuineness sometimes disappointment or excitement but given the chance Id love to do what he does be a dream come true I'm sure some of most of you would as well no?

I enjoy the dude follow him and nobody is right all the time but ram fan to ram fan is what I appreciate if one of you guys had something going like that not only would I listen but I'd support. Jakes a good dude too that's a plus.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This thread is uglier than a media bukkake session.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The injury risk is real however, which would be the real reason to resign Witherspoon.
The injury risk is real but if he can play anywhere near his previous level, you need to change the spelling from d-e-a-l to s-t-e-a-l.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like I said,I agree with The Rams.

White is a pro bowl talent,& his injury must be something The Rams feel comfortable with.Aubrey knows what he likes on CB’s.

Don’t know what you preferred in Wentz compared to Jimmy G ? Stoked with the QB room .

PARAM

Hall of Fame
He's a Ram fan like all of us. Difference is he's tried to take it to another level. Anytime you put yourself in that situation, you're gonna have some blowback. Especially in the beginning when you're green and amateurish. That's to be expected....both the blowback and the amateurish feel. Personally, I don't follow him or listen to his podcasts. Just not my thing. But who knows. He may continue and end up being bigger than anybody thought or he may never get there. More power to him in his attempt, IMO. I'll stick with the people like Jourdan.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
After that big news doo doo he pulled, I'm good, I ain't watching any of the dudes videos or supporting him. Just being honest and no I'm not going to knock anyone that watches him. I wish him luck with his future though.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
After that big news doo doo he pulled, I'm good, I ain't watching any of the dudes videos or supporting him. Just being honest and no I'm not going to knock anyone that watches him. I wish him luck with his future though.
What was that?

JYB

Starter
What was that?
He knew about the Donald retirement before it became public. Told his audience he had big, game-changing news, but couldn't reveal it. It sparked all kinds of speculation about what the news was (a big FA signing, a trade, whatever).

Personally, I like the guy's content and wasn't bothered by that matter.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I’m retired so I can waste a lot of time surfing YouTube for Rams news and takes. So I’ve watch quite a few podcasters, including Jake. They are all a lot like us here. They just have taken it to another level. I have no doubt plenty of members here could or maybe do the same if there priorities were so aligned. Jake, Ram Brothers, Rams Up, NFL Stock Exchange, That Franchise. Guy ( even though he a seahawk and Niner jersey on display) and With the First Pick can all be good listens. I like hearing their takes on the Rams.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He knew about the Donald retirement before it became public. Told his audience he had big, game-changing news, but couldn't reveal it. It sparked all kinds of speculation about what the news was (a big FA signing, a trade, whatever).

Yeah I just didn't like how he came in making it sound like big FA news. Thought it could have presented much much better without giving anything away but it is what it is at this point. It turned me off to him but in no way am I trying to influence anyone else in the matter. Wish him luck, not gonna hate, but also not supporting anyone I can't respect how they go about their business. To each their own and I'll leave it at this since that horse was beaten to death in a very toxic way when it happened. Don't want my comments or beliefs to lead to that at all.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I read/listen to anything related to Rams. Some are outstanding, some mediocre, some utter garbage. The difference is usually the skill of these writers. Some have journalistic schooling and background, (Jordan Rodriguez) and some have decided they don't need English or journalism classes. They want that kind of recognition without that background and purport to be sports writers,(TurfShowTimes).

fearsomefour

Legend
Like I said,I agree with The Rams.

White is a pro bowl talent,& his injury must be something The Rams feel comfortable with.Aubrey knows what he likes on CB’s.

Don’t know what you preferred in Wentz compared to Jimmy G ? Stoked with the QB room .
Well, both can be turnover prone.
As a back up I think Wentz offers a more optional....well....option.
Better arm....better runner etc.
Jimmy G can certainly throw a beautiful pass but his ability to improvise usually leads to disaster.

fearsomefour

Legend

I found it sort of irritating because he did not intimate it was a negative at all.
But, he certainly has a connection in the Rams somewhere.
He nailed a lot of their moves through the tumultuous last season.

fearsomefour

Legend
The injury risk is real but if he can play anywhere near his previous level, you need to change the spelling from d-e-a-l to s-t-e-a-l.
I agree.
I liked Witherspoon overall last year and I think played hard.
But White at 80% is better than Witherspoon at 100%.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yeah I just didn't like how he came in making it sound like big FA news. Thought it could have presented much much better without giving anything away but it is what it is at this point. It turned me off to him but in no way am I trying to influence anyone else in the matter. Wish him luck, not gonna hate, but also not supporting anyone I can't respect how they go about their business. To each their own and I'll leave it at this since that horse was beaten to death in a very toxic way when it happened. Don't want my comments or beliefs to lead to that at all.
TBF, he didn’t come in here boasting about inside info that he was holding. Ppl were questioning the credibility of him and his sources, so then he was like “I do know about something BIG that will happen by the end of the week”. It’s not his fault you were duped. He didn’t lie.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's not exactly how it happened. He told everyone that the Rams were about to have a franchise altering off-season and iirc the way he advertised it was as if the Rams were gonna be ultra aggressive with big names in free agency. Nobody knew about Donald retiring except the Rams.

View: https://twitter.com/JKBOGEN/status/1766237949992001704?t=cY3yltObtUA_X2Oh5LdK5Q&s=19

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well, both can be turnover prone.
As a back up I think Wentz offers a more optional....well....option.
Better arm....better runner etc.
Jimmy G can certainly throw a beautiful pass but his ability to improvise usually leads to disaster.
That’s why imo Jimmy G is the better fit all around as The Rams backup QB under Sean Mcvay. He will be put in that situation that all he has to do is make his reads & throws.

Wentz is not the QB Jimmy G is with throwing the football.Stetson can do all those scout team reps.

We’ll see where Carson ends up & how much he’s going to make.Could he go to the Falcons ? Zac Robinson did a lot of extra work with him.