Jake Bo(n)g always keeps it real

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Guy is simply amazing his knowledge, his rationale, his insight is the best Rams source way better than Jourdan (sorry Jordan but it's true). He knows every player on every team, he now has included doing shorts on tons of draft picks. He does collabs with Cam and Alexa which are always insightful. Listen to him if you haven't on YouTube - Jake Ellenboken.

Jake anytime you want to send me hundy for shilling for you you know where to find me Malibu of course. Lol.

Seriously fantastic all hardcore fans should follow him.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
He's nowhere near as plugged in as Jourdan.

There's space for everyone tho it's all good.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jake has come a long way from his early days with Blaine (whom by the way is over at TurfShowTimes)

Jake works out of NY, and I offered to communicate with him as I go to all the TC practices but I never got a response from him. His and his listeners loss.

The offer is still there Jake, an avenue of Ram info from someone at TC.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of good stuff in there. Thanks for posting.

Turducken

Starter
I couldn't listen past 5 min. Lynch's analysis (rams gonna trade up in draft because fans want splash) was pathetic. This is a very deep draft class for pass rushers and we have a lot of holes to fill. Trading down makes more sense than trading up, but it doesn't provide sexy podcast material.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Couldn't get through more than a few minutes of this.

Sorry. If its your cup of tea, enjoy!

Not for me.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
jealousy....
LOL... no, its probably more about me showing my age.

I don't get this medium... where average joes post clips of themselves talking about things regarding which they have no particular expertise, and other people log in and watch.

Again... those who enjoy watching that sort of thing... more power to you.

For me...
Reaction Confused GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's nowhere near as plugged in as Jourdan.

There's space for everyone tho it's all good.

Always a good listen before the draft. He goes to the Senior Bowl each year. Really good with prospects,but doesn’t put in the time anymore.
If your comparing him with Jourdan on knowledge of players then you get an up lose version,or a better perspective.
—If NOTEBOOM starts at GUARD I will NEVER DOUBT her again.She is an excellent writer & a SOLID RAMS Fan.

Reason for posting this is because The Board was FUN & Positive posting.We all have out views.I like the debate & views.
1 guy - Demoff is the best.
2nd guy Demoff is cream filling things.

—Both want The Rams to WIN. This is The 1st. Lossing season with Mcvay & how The Rams put this team together is anyone’s guess. At the End of the day,we will see all kinds of Rams players & coaches EVERYWHERE in The NFL.
IMO - break down these players for years & seeing Les Sneads late drat picks . The building of young MEN by Mcvay will be well spread out.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I applaud anyone for having the balls to put themselves out there like Jake does but man he isn't the coldest can in the fridge.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I like Jake, I still reach out to him on occasion.
I liked it when he hung out here and used us to help him to find his way and refine his craft.
He has come a long way, it takes guts and commitment.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Guy is simply amazing his knowledge, his rationale, his insight is the best Rams source way better than Jourdan (sorry Jordan but it's true). He knows every player on every team, he now has included doing shorts on tons of draft picks. He does collabs with Cam and Alexa which are always insightful. Listen to him if you haven't on YouTube - Jake Ellenboken.

Jake anytime you want to send me hundy for shilling for you you know where to find me Malibu of course. Lol.

Seriously fantastic all hardcore fans should follow him.
Jake has come a long way, he is more like the voice of the fan. Totally different than Rodrigue who talks with Mcsnead regularly. I’ve listened his pod DTR and he’s knowledgeable, he knows everyone’s stats and does his research. Sometimes they get too emotional though, I can rant sitting on my couch I don’t need to hear he and Alexa do it.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Guy is simply amazing his knowledge, his rationale, his insight is the best Rams source way better than Jourdan (sorry Jordan but it's true).
Should be careful when posting your opinion as fact

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Should be careful when posting your opinion as fact
We’ll I don’t know how factual it is,but Jourdan is a beautiful Rams writer who has a passion for the team.
She probably will be at the pool draft party sitting with some big wigs.
I remember when Silverman was at a Rams draft site & Fisher saying The Rams weren’t going to trade The RG111 #2 pick overall. That basically meant they were going to draft That STUD GREG ROBINSON !! I’m sure The Rams thought he was going to be The Starting LT.

Thank You Big Whit.

The point for the post is discussing different topics of The Rams. I think getting insight or different views help with opinions.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
We’ll I don’t know how factual it is,but Jourdan is a beautiful Rams writer who has a passion for the team.
She probably will be at the pool draft party sitting with some big wigs.
I remember when Silverman was at a Rams draft site & Fisher saying The Rams weren’t going to trade The RG111 #2 pick overall. That basically meant they were going to draft That STUD GREG ROBINSON !! I’m sure The Rams thought he was going to be The Starting LT.

Thank You Big Whit.

The point for the post is discussing different topics of The Rams. I think getting insight or different views help with opinions.
I agree that “different views” are beneficial. That’s what this forum is all about.

I don’t agree that “vloggers” have any particular “insight” regarding the team, though. Someone like Jourdan does, as she has access to players, coaches and personnel.

People like Jake, passionate as they may be, have no more insight than the average fan here.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree that “different views” are beneficial. That’s what this forum is all about.

I don’t agree that “vloggers” have any particular “insight” regarding the team, though. Someone like Jourdan does, as she has access to players, coaches and personnel.

People like Jake, passionate as they may be, have no more insight than the average fan here.
I’ll agree she has more insight than all of us,but she also creates a narrative that is FALSE.
Right NOW she has NO Knowledge BRIAN ALLEN is going to be cut?
She also is TOTALLY Speculating on Joesph Noteboom playing GUARD!

Tell me how much of that is True or BS.I think his personal insight is act better than hers at some point.She throws in Big Word & Talks a good game. The Rams players,coaches, & organization Love her.
When Jourdon says something she is like EF Hutton. Everyone (should)stops listen.

- I agree that sometimes own insight is pretty good.I know a guy like Bubbaram(veteran Ram & others)will give ALL of us here his VIEW on The Rams at training camp.I for go as well & use what he & reporters are seeing & saying.I evaluate it all & take it in while also getting my own live view.
The question is do I agree with everything?(no). Do I view & see things others may not see(yes).Does that make change anyone’s view ? I don’t know..
IMO he Jake B’ is just like the rest of us & is WRONG in a lot of ways.(we all are).
When Jake does his NFL DRAFT he loses it.He will HATE Rams picks for the most part. I find it funny,but I watch it the night(after) The Draft.I like different views. They were glad The Rams drafted Williams from ND.. We can go & question that pick as well?
Jake will also cover Rams rookies who were drafted.That gives good insight on players before they go into training camp.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
If you can’t distinguish between speculation/opinions, and reporting facts/sourced information, I don’t know what to tell you.

I follow Jourdan for the latter. I take the former with a grain of salt.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like Jake, I still reach out to him on occasion.
I liked it when he hung out here and used us to help him to find his way and refine his craft.
He has come a long way, it takes guts and commitment.

The cool thing is he still is just like us. He was IMO one of the better posters.
I like having positive discussions on The Rams.We all get upset on some of The Rams moves.
He is talking with an actual exRam player that still is a Rams Fan.It’s a good listen & gives 2 different perspectives.